forrest

longhorns_14

I am from MT.PLEASANT and i have watched this minor kid for 3 years and i can say this he is for real. If he did not have to throw 10 inn last year againts MP chaple hill would have beat goodpasture easy. he got tired thats all. but i will say this come state tourny time and they will be there just keep this in mind you have got to HIT!! the ball. PS goodluck to chaple hill and all the players from MP.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, everyone that knows baseball knows who Mikey is. Have for yrs.

i am sorry for the qoute mickey who. I did not post that. i should say who did but i wont. he will dominate the district. Someone posted that he would get shelled against 2a and 3a schools. Uh no. He is very similar to David Price. Everybody knows how good he is.

Forrest swingin the bat pretty well...

Lamb- 4 Dongs

Minor- 2 Dongs

Arceneaux- 2 Dongs

Pratt- 2 Dongs

Ping- 1 Dong(Grand Slam)

Rockets averaging over 10 runs a game...Not bad for the first week!

Yup, 300 foot softball fields that has a 15 mph wind blow to center will help everytime!

I watched from the other field and Forrest crushed Summertown. How'd the tournament end up?

Marshall Co won one of the semi's and Forrest played their jv against Loretto in the other. Loretto won 12-9. Forrest was out of pitching except for Minor and he was to start district today. If you could throw the ball to the plate you pitched in this one. Only jv played and hit. Two starters took their turn on the mound, Blake LF and Haman 3rd/C/OF. After the semi's everybody packed up and went home. I guess Marshall Co. won it with the runs scored/ runs allowed thing. Wish Forrest would have won the semi so it would have been an all Marshall Co Championship. We could have shook hands and went home.

Edited by Vultor