11aa MVP

HHSnumber1fan

Well, this is coming from someone who doesn't have a player in the mix. Waverly. I say that all the players that have been mentioned are special and could all be easily given the MVP. Anyone who gets it of these are well deserving. But, my vote is for Brison/Fairview.

:thumb: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Don't see that at all. Hands down, the 3 best in the district are Mendenhall, Ensminger, and Lawson...I give the edge to Mendenhall.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea of course, I was going to say somebody from fairview is Brison the one with red hair, because I woud say her or the post. But I still think that Mendenhall was better no offense intended.

Who were some good freshmen this year. I know Mitchell from Harpeth was one without a doubt, I really dont know any more, wasnt their one from Cheatham that starts?

Who are the freshmen to watch in this district? I think there are several, but want to know what everyone thinks.

Yea of course, I was going to say somebody from fairview is Brison the one with red hair, because I woud say her or the post. But I still think that Mendenhall was better no offense intended.

Who were some good freshmen this year. I know Mitchell from Harpeth was one without a doubt, I really dont know any more, wasnt their one from Cheatham that starts?

You have got to be kidding, right? Mitchell? Obviously you are from harpeth, HHSnumber1fan... and you need to get out more. Mitchell is tall and strong, but what about actually knowing about the game? No consistency what-so-ever as far as scoring goes, maybe in JV. What about the freshmen at Creek Wood? Cheatham? Sycamore? At CW, you've got some talented outside shooters and potential "ball players" if you will, Coach Tom should be very excited about next year... At Cheatham, Carr has a very young team, and next year will be a "rebuilder"... and at Sycamore, what about the transfer from HHS, Ellis -- solid, strong post player with a good shot, and nice moves. Very consistent when she goes in the game. Also, Grimes, little Covington... SHS has a fab-Fresh. team, and a very talented Soph. class as well... should be very interesting for next year. If Derrick would've play his best 5 instead of "seniority," he would have won a lot more games.

The season means nothing. One loss or 20... anything can happen! All I can say is that everyone better bring their A-game or there might be some major upsets... As far as the District MVP goes, it will go to a senior. Brison, Ensminger, or Lawson... my vote is for a Ensminger/Lawson CO-MVP.

You have got to be kidding, right? Mitchell? Obviously you are from harpeth, HHSnumber1fan... and you need to get out more. Mitchell is tall and strong, but what about actually knowing about the game? No consistency what-so-ever as far as scoring goes, maybe in JV. What about the freshmen at Creek Wood? Cheatham? Sycamore? At CW, you've got some talented outside shooters and potential "ball players" if you will, Coach Tom should be very excited about next year... At Cheatham, Carr has a very young team, and next year will be a "rebuilder"... and at Sycamore, what about the transfer from HHS, Ellis -- solid, strong post player with a good shot, and nice moves. Very consistent when she goes in the game. Also, Grimes, little Covington... SHS has a fab-Fresh. team, and a very talented Soph. class as well... should be very interesting for next year. If Derrick would've play his best 5 instead of "seniority," he would have won a lot more games.

The season means nothing. One loss or 20... anything can happen! All I can say is that everyone better bring their A-game or there might be some major upsets... As far as the District MVP goes, it will go to a senior. Brison, Ensminger, or Lawson... my vote is for a Ensminger/Lawson CO-MVP.

Well last night against Dickson Mandy Broke the Harpeth scoring record in one game with 35 points. And for you saying that I need to get out more and all that other BS you keep talking about, I admitted I didnt know that many freshman and you evidentally dont know what you are talking about with the girl from CW what does she play? I also mentioned the girl from Cheatham, and you keep talking about these freshman from sycamore you are obviously from sycamore seeing how the only one you mentioned that actually played is Ellis. :D I am sorry I mentioned Mitchell who plays a good amount for a team that is NUMBER 1 IN THE STATE.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Of course you were. Hard to do that when you don't even know which one is Brison. IMO, if you want a MVP that puts up big #'s night in/out in the scoring column you have to go with Haroeth's Mendenhall. If you want someone who makes her team better every moment she is on the floor, you have to look at Lawson (CC), Ensminger (Harpeth), Petty (CW) or Brison (Fairview). It comes down to what you think a MVP should be.

I think Mendenhall also adds a lot to the team when she is on the floor. She and Ensminger are quite a pair, and play very well together. And Mendenhall's scoring numbers are not always as high as you say but her rebounds, assists, and steals/blocks make up for it when her ppg are down. She really is a solid, well rounded player.

Well last night against Dickson Mandy Broke the Harpeth scoring record in one game with 35 points. And for you saying that I need to get out more and all that other BS you keep talking about, I admitted I didnt know that many freshman and you evidentally dont know what you are talking about with the girl from CW what does she play? I also mentioned the girl from Cheatham, and you keep talking about these freshman from sycamore you are obviously from sycamore seeing how the only one you mentioned that actually played is Ellis. :thumb: I am sorry I mentioned Mitchell who plays a good amount for a team that is NUMBER 1 IN THE STATE.

Did I strike a nerve? I'm sorry... but I just don't see Mendenhall getting the MVP award this year b/c there are too many high-quality seniors playing in this district. And I know exactly what I am talking about: CW-- the girl is a freshman w/dark hair, and I'm sorry I don't know her name. She plays...You mentioned a girl from Cheatham? I must have missed that part... As far as SHS goes, I mentioned Grimes, Ellis, and Covington. If you're gonna quote someone, do it right. Hmm...Mitchell plays a good amount? If you call playing 2-3 minutes a game a "good amount" then ur right... sorry.

#1 team in the state??? Way overrated...

"Also, Grimes, little Covington... SHS has a fab-fresh. team." How are you going to say that Mitchell is strong and tall, but actually doesnt know anything about the game. Have you been in her head lately? And I am sorry but how many games have you seen her play, if you saw the Columbia game you would have never guessed she was a freshman. I would say something about Grimes and "little" covington but they havent played varsity against Harpeth, but Ellis you can easily tell she is a freshman I bet you all would have stayed in the game longer if she wouldnt of thrown up that air ball reverse lay up (freshman mistake), but you dont see Mitchell doing that. As for Your coach playing "seniority" that doesnt mean that everything has to be seniority like MVP. And if you are talking about Mitchell only playing 2-3 minutes against Sycamore she still had like 5 points pretty good for only two minutes, and you say that you know what you are talking about CW freshman "yea she is the one with dark/hair" great description you should probably get out more. :thumb:

Harpeth Number one team in the state.

How many times has Sycamore beat Harpeth? That is what I thought.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan