Most Underrated Teams

Chizaggi

i think CCS is gonna be underrated believe it or not. evryone probly believes that they got so far by mistake and perhaps luck but i wouldnt be shocked if they went far again this year. they have some skilled players on the field and they play to win.

I agree, CCS always seems to go thru the regular season quietly then make a surge in the district/regions. I wonder how much of that was the coach tho?(not slighting their new coach at all) just posing the question.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ccs always has had a strong group. They may be looked down upon this year because of their performance in the season last year. They did make a cinderella run last year in the post season. In my opinion i think they have a stronger group than they did last year. they have about 5 starters this year that will be making their 4th year appearence. They also picked two guys up one from out of the country and one from orlando who are both very strong players. Along with their new coach they will most likely turn some eyes their way. They won against csas tonight 4-0 which came to a suprise to a lot of people. They looked a little rough in the first half but looked totally different in the second half and really dominated. I wouldnt be suprised at all if they make it to the end again this year. Keep your eye on them they may suprise a lot of people.

• 2 weeks later...