Hermitage Springs @ Clarkrange

kaeXo

Well I haven't posted in forever haven't really felt the need because all it is is a distraction. Anways H.S. was down by 10 @ the half 28-18, they fought back hard in the 2nd half and was down by 3 with 12 seconds to go. I hit a three to tie it, which sent it to overtime, and we then ended up winning by 1 point. With this win we clinched 4th place in the district possiably 3rd if we can pull it out in Pickett tomorrow night. Either way 4th or 5th didn't matter since 4th and 5th play each other. But very good game to say the least.

Hermitage Springs over Clarkrange 57-56 in overtime!

Well I haven't posted in forever haven't really felt the need because all it is is a distraction.

The only reason it's a distraction is because you made it a distraction...If you can't read with out being distracted something is really wrong...You win a big game and you come back posting, but I can think of other reasons why you haven't posted either...but congrats on the win, that was big for you all...

Well I haven't posted in forever haven't really felt the need because all it is is a distraction. Anways H.S. was down by 10 @ the half 28-18, they fought back hard in the 2nd half and was down by 3 with 12 seconds to go. I hit a three to tie it, which sent it to overtime, and we then ended up winning by 1 point. With this win we clinched 4th place in the district possiably 3rd if we can pull it out in Pickett tomorrow night. Either way 4th or 5th didn't matter since 4th and 5th play each other. But very good game to say the least.

Hermitage Springs over Clarkrange 57-56 in overtime!

How do you figure HS still has a shot at 3rd, I just dont see how when the best they can finish with is 6 district wins and Pickett and JC both have more than 7.