McMinn Central vs Polk County (Politics)

raiderfanone

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got in from the game and they finally made a decision. Brandon Derrick will be named tomorrow according to sources at the bb game tonight. Congrats and good luck. By the way that Beau Brown kid can play some hoops.

I think a decision has been made, you can probably expect a decision tomorrow afternoon, good luck!

• 1 month later...

I used to think Polk County politics were the worst in the region but I'm beginning to believe McMinn County BOE has them beat. Polk fires a good guy for no apparant reason and McMinn County BOE won't let their school hire a guy, I guess the thing I don't understand is that McMinn BOE just created an assistant superintendant position out of the blue and the Superintendant just signed a two year contract extension, however they can't hire a football coach because they have to hire a vocational spot first. Rumors have began that they might not hire until Summer. Unbelievable, what about spring practice, I also read no coaches there are opening up the weight room, it will take years to recover if they don't do something quick, very quick.

pal i'm not saying your from Cleveland but your signature kinda sounds like it, but what has Cleveland done this past year or two???????????????????????????????

and Copper Basin won what 3 games this year, Central won 4, get real you gotta change every now and then

pal i'm not saying your from Cleveland but your signature kinda sounds like it, but what has Cleveland done this past year or two???????????????????????????????

and Copper Basin won what 3 games this year, Central won 4, get real you gotta change every now and then

lol sorry buddy basin won 5 more than yall