District 11 AA Tournament (official thread)

War Eagles

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is nobody pulling for Cheatham County tonight???????

I thought that the underdogs were usually loved in these types of situations ;)

i was bein sarcastic but in a way i think u would hafta beat sycamore 2 become the true champ of this distrcit not 2 take anything away from cheatham i can get along with most of u guys over any sycamore person any day of the week and good luck 2 u guys but we have beaten y'all we havent beat sycamore so i hope this didnt make me sound like a jerk but thats y i would want sycamore 2 win if we win 2nite but if we lose go cubs

i was bein sarcastic but in a way i think u would hafta beat sycamore 2 become the true champ of this distrcit not 2 take anything away from cheatham i can get along with most of u guys over any sycamore person any day of the week and good luck 2 u guys but we have beaten y'all we havent beat sycamore so i hope this didnt make me sound like a jerk but thats y i would want sycamore 2 win if we win 2nite but if we lose go cubs

I'm pulling for the english department, obviously they are the true underdogs. Cheatham, honestly, no one really cares. Maybe next year little buddy.

Guest catfish-hunter

HALFTIME

Harpeth: 17

Stewart Co.: 13

I told you all that this one was going to be a low scoring contest. Stewart Co. is losing on the scoreboard right now but they've gotta be thrilled with the way things are going. Harpeth got out to a 9-2 lead early but since the Rebels slow it down style and the homecourt advantage has been big. Harpeth better find a way to speed things up or they'll be playing in the consolation game tomorrow night.

Stewart County lost to Harpeth tonight and Sycamore and Cheatham County were getting ready to tip off when i left... Stewart County will play tomorrow @ 5:30 and they will most likely play cheatham for third place and then the championship will be @ 8:00 @ Stewart County high school.

GO STEWART COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SYCAMORE!!!!!!!!!!!