Hampton Bulldogs defeat #6 in the state Unicoi Co.

BIG DAWG 71

After a slow start the dogs have become a team to look for in the tournaments...

First defeating confrence leader Unaka, a team that defeated #1 in the state clay co.

Then beating #6 in the state in AA Unicoi Co., in fact Hampton is the only team to beat unicoi co. in the state of Tn

After that slow start it seems to me that the dogs have found a team cemistry that they have needed

look out for them in the tournys

opinions please. :)

Great job Bulldogs keep it up!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i can see that the one year rivalry last year between Sullivan Central and Unicoi Co. made its mark !!! how is it possible for two towns to hate each other THAT MUCH in just years play !!! those were some great games.

wow, i can see that the one year rivalry last year between Sullivan Central and Unicoi Co. made its mark !!! how is it possible for two towns to hate each other THAT MUCH in just one years play !!! those were some great games.

wow, i can see that the one year rivalry last year between Sullivan Central and Unicoi Co. made its mark !!! how is it possible for two towns to hate each other THAT MUCH in just years play !!! those were some great games.

wow, i can see that the one year rivalry last year between Sullivan Central and Unicoi Co. made its mark !!! how is it possible for two towns to hate each other THAT MUCH in just one years play !!! those were some great games.

Because Unicoi County fans acted like a bunch of redneck idiots last year and everyone knows it. Chasing Central fans (high school junior GIRLS I might add) in their cars after the games wanting to fight?? That is some high class right there!! :thumb: I won't even get into everything that happened up there. The past is the past and Central is up with the big boys in the Big 9 now.

Because Unicoi County fans acted like a bunch of redneck idiots last year and everyone knows it. Chasing Central fans (high school junior GIRLS I might add) in their cars after the games wanting to fight?? That is some high class right there!! :thumb: I won't even get into everything that happened up there. The past is the past and Central is up with the big boys in the Big 9 now.

If you will remember your student section thought they where coming over and taking ours and that didn't happen.... They all got mad and acted as you say like a bunch of rednecks there self....

Class only counts in the game. class is thrown out the window in the parking lot buddy. you dont come to erwin, run your mouth face to face and just walk off, that is not how we do things here. and all you guys say now "oh we are up here with the "big boys". you need to take the s off boys, the only big BOY is Science Hill !!

and you are typical Sullivan Central...the post you replied to I made because the GAMES in itself last year were great games...thats all i was talking about and you start talking trash, probably just like the guys who were CHASED into their cars....ONLY TALKIN, NO WALKIN'

Edited by WilsonPickett

Class only counts in the game. class is thrown out the window in the parking lot buddy. you dont come to erwin, run your mouth face to face and just walk off, that is not how we do things here. and all you guys say now "oh we are up here with the "big boys". you need to take the s off boys, the only big BOY is Science Hill !!

and you are typical Sullivan Central...the post you replied to I made because the GAMES in itself last year were great games...thats all i was talking about and you start talking trash, probably just like the guys who were CHASED into their cars....ONLY TALKIN, NO WALKIN'

Whatever dude... I do not go to games to wait around in the parkin lot to fight. I go to cheer on my MIGHTY COUGARS. (we did beat you all 3 of the 4 games) And BIG BOY is right. Science Hill has one big boy on their team and it's Omar Wattad without him what do they have?? I'm pretty sure the GIRLS who were chased by you redneck elephant hangers didn't open their mouth once other than to cheer on our team.