Copper Basin job

Bill#49

Adminitstration is keeping quite because they have to. If you knew anything about School Law you would know this, but the average person just thinks that they are keeping quite because they have no good reason. I am not crying I could care less. As for region you have got to be kidding. LSUfan and you are unbelievable in saying that this region and schedule is tough. As far as TAFT goes its a youth prison they do not know who is going to play from week to week. Townes Co. hardly knows how to line up, then you throw in Silverdale, Grace, and Temple for region games. The only teams you play are South Pittsburgh and Coalfield even Whitwell is not the team that they used to be. Copper Basin should win 7-8 games every year. Maybe you and LSUfan should get together and do some research on how tough this region and schedule really is. You are only as good as the teams you play!! <_<

So other than region 4-1a which region is stonger, I think Midway was ranked 5th in state this year and was beat by Silverdale.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSUfan, Why so bitter!! Could it be that you have hard feelings for people below the mountain? Maybe we both know the same things but you just don't want to believe it or admit it. As I said earlier I am not going to say what he has done on this board out of respect to the board of education and the Super.. So I am sorry that I am not going to take your bait about proving you wrong!! You say you "know all about teaching and education (especially in PC)" so I take it you are a teacher and from your comments about living below the mountain you must be teaching at PCHS, South Polk, or Benton ;) . I hope you are teaching those children that people have to be responsible for their actions. <_< As for the softball job if the problem was only football related then he would still have the softball position. However, it could be that they are waiting until the season is over since it was so close to the start of official practice. My guess is he may not be Coaching anything next year!! Also if you hate west Polk so much maybe you should transfer above the mountain where all is seen through closed eyes!!! B)

My eyes are wide open and can see straight through people like you. You know everything that is going on but can't say. Bull Crap. You know nothing and that's why you say nothing. You have no more knowledge about the subject than anyone else. You say you have no stake in the matter but then say you are not allowed to give details. If you truly have no stake let's hear some details. Back up what you are saying. Prove me wrong. If I am wrong about Coach Stone I want to know. WE ALL KNOW, due to legal reasons you can't say anything about this even though you have no personal stake in it. CONTRADICTION!!!

Yes, I played for Coach Stone and have lived below the mountain, yes below the mountain, long enough to see and hear from hundred of people just like you. They know everything but can't say. They know the facts but have know proof. Either tell us your great info OR go away.

P.S. I know all there is to know about teaching and education (especially in PC)

WHAT ABOUT THE SOFTBALL JOB?

My eyes are wide open and can see straight through people like you. You know everything that is going on but can't say. Bull Crap. You know nothing and that's why you say nothing. You have no more knowledge about the subject than anyone else. You say you have no stake in the matter but then say you are not allowed to give details. If you truly have no stake let's hear some details. Back up what you are saying. Prove me wrong. If I am wrong about Coach Stone I want to know. WE ALL KNOW, due to legal reasons you can't say anything about this even though you have no personal stake in it. CONTRADICTION!!!

Yes, I played for Coach Stone and have lived below the mountain, yes below the mountain, long enough to see and hear from hundred of people just like you. They know everything but can't say. They know the facts but have know proof. Either tell us your great info OR go away.

P.S. I know all there is to know about teaching and education (especially in PC)

WHAT ABOUT THE SOFTBALL JOB?

The proof is there and if you keep this up and the truth does come out it will be very hard for Coach Stone to find another coaching job - for his benefit, please stop. By the way, there are far less people here above the mountain that are for Coach Stone than you think. All anyone can see is the few that are for him. I applaud you sticking up for him but the truth is the truth and it is in black and white.

Hate West Polk. Now the great "amabala" can read minds and see people feelings. I never said I hate West Polk. There are a lot of great people that I truly respect that live here. Why would I have hard feelings for people below the mountain? I said that I don't blame them. You have made this stuff up, just like everything else. So since you are so tight with the Board and the "Super," (which by the way is now referred to as the Director of Schools) do you know who the new coach is going to be?

LSUfan, Why so bitter!! Could it be that you have hard feelings for people below the mountain? Maybe we both know the same things but you just don't want to believe it or admit it. As I said earlier I am not going to say what he has done on this board out of respect to the board of education and the Super.. So I am sorry that I am not going to take your bait about proving you wrong!! You say you "know all about teaching and education (especially in PC)" so I take it you are a teacher and from your comments about living below the mountain you must be teaching at PCHS, South Polk, or Benton ;) . I hope you are teaching those children that people have to be responsible for their actions. <_< As for the softball job if the problem was only football related then he would still have the softball position. However, it could be that they are waiting until the season is over since it was so close to the start of official practice. My guess is he may not be Coaching anything next year!! Also if you hate west Polk so much maybe you should transfer above the mountain where all is seen through closed eyes!!! B)

I truly respect you for your honesty. I especially respect the way you came across as not knowing everything like the great "amabala." I know Coach Stone is gone, I don't want to know why, but I am going to defend him against people like the great "amabala" who obivously thinks he is above Stone, you, me, and everyone else.

Thanks again!!

The proof is there and if you keep this up and the truth does come out it will be very hard for Coach Stone to find another coaching job - for his benefit, please stop. By the way, there are far less people here above the mountain that are for Coach Stone than you think. All anyone can see is the few that are for him. I applaud you sticking up for him but the truth is the truth and it is in black and white.

Edited by LSUfan

If your region is so tough why was South Pittsburgh the only winner in the first round!! What about region 1,2 and 6. They are all better than 3. <_<

So other than region 4-1a which region is stonger, I think Midway was ranked 5th in state this year and was beat by Silverdale.

I do not think I am above anyone. Was I right about you playing for Stone and was I right that you teach below the mountain? What else do you want to know the school board members names or maybe the DIRECTOR's name and number? Basincougar has it right if it gets out he will not find another job. I am glad to see that other people know the real truth. You say you don't want to know why he was fired but you keep asking. CONTRADICTION!!! LSUfan, I don't claim to be smart but I am not going to play dumb like you and some of the faithfull and pretend that Coach Stone is so righteous and has done nothing wrong. <_<

Your Welcome!!

THE GREAT AMABALA

I truly respect you for your honesty. I especially respect the way you came across as not knowing everything like the great "amabala." I know Coach Stone is gone, I am not really concerned about why, but I am going to defend him against people like the great "amabala" who obivously thinks he is above Stone, you, me, and everyone else.

Thanks again!!

Edited by amabala

By the way you are not great, in case you can't tell that was sarcasm. I did play for Stone, I am not afraid to say that. I do not need the names and numbers of board members and the Director. I do want to know why but not at any cost to Coach Stone. I respect him, you should try it.

Maybe instead of appearing as a know it all, you could have just said it could hurt Stone. It would have been more easily taken over the childish attitude of, "I know something you don't know." You do try to put yourself above others and myself by saying we are "playing dumb." You are not smart just because you are in "the click" and can get info. That's just makes you a brown nose.

You know where I went to school, now tell me where you went? PCHS?

I do not think I am above anyone. Was I right about you playing for Stone and was I right that you teach below the mountain? What else do you want to know the school board members names or maybe the DIRECTOR's name and number? Basincougar has it right if it gets out he will not find another job. I am glad to see that other people know the real truth. You say you don't want to know why he was fired but you keep asking. CONTRADICTION!!! LSUfan, I don't claim to be smart but I am not going to play dumb like you and some of the faithfull and pretend that Coach Stone is so righteous and has done nothing wrong. :thumb:

Your Welcome!!

THE GREAT AMABALA

Edited by LSUfan

Amabala,

You need to open your eyes. Apparently you can't see how corrupt this school system is. If you need examples I can provide them. YOU need to get off your high horse and on to another thread.

Bottom line Coach Stone is a good man and good coach. Maybe being fired will be the best thing for him. Oh, and the director of schools, super, man in charge-whatever-did what he was told. After all he has a lot of promises to fill.

From the way you sound you must be apart of the good old boys. That's fine defend them all day long. Everyone knows how it works.

Why am I brown nosing or in the "click" as you say? Because I stand behind the decision to get rid of a coach that has done something wrong. If another coach done what Stone has done I would be for their dismissal also. As for me respecting "him" I can't respect someone that does not respect other's. I respect your opinion but you however cannot respect the opinions of others either (where did you learn that? :thumb: ) . I stated facts and you came on here saying I was a know it all and acting childish, you are the one that is mad and upset about all of this. As stated earlier I do not care what happens to Stone one way or another he has made his bed he must lie in it. Copper Basin has some good coaches such as Todd Rollins and Darren when he was coaching. For the kids and people of Copper Basin I hope they find a good coach. You say you want to know, ask "him" he knows but he is not saying. You do know the truth but you don't want to believe it!! So in fact you are playing dumb!!

As basincougar said "The proof is there and if you keep this up and the truth does come out it will be very hard for Coach Stone to find another coaching job - for his benefit, please stop. By the way, there are far less people here above the mountain that are for Coach Stone than you think. All anyone can see is the few that are for him. I applaud you sticking up for him but the truth is the truth and it is in black and white."

As for where I went to school. I was smart enough to figure you out so you figure it out! :thumb:

By the way you are not great, in case you can't tell that was sarcasm. I did play for Stone, I am not afraid to say that. I do not need the names and numbers of board members and the Director. I do want to know why but not at any cost to Coach Stone. I respect him, you should try it.

Maybe instead of appearing as a know it all, you could have just said it could hurt Stone. It would have been more easily taken over the childish attitude of, "I know something you don't know." You do try to put yourself above others and myself by saying we are "playing dumb." You are not smart just because you are in "the click" and can get info. That's just makes you a brown nose.

You know where I went to school, now tell me where you went? PCHS?

Sportsgal, If it is so corrupt then why not get out, pack your stuff and move!! :thumb: Good ol'boy thats what people are saying about Coach Stone. Ask yourself this question. Why would they want rid of Stone? Who would want the job after all of this crap that you people have stirred up? All because the school board and Director done their job by fireing someone that was insubordinate and breaking the rules. Do Copper Basin a favor and get over it, so they can find a coach and move foreward. :thumb:

P.S. All school systems are corrupt in one way or another so good luck in your search!!

Amabala,

You need to open your eyes. Apparently you can't see how corrupt this school system is. If you need examples I can provide them. YOU need to get off your high horse and on to another thread.

Bottom line Coach Stone is a good man and good coach. Maybe being fired will be the best thing for him. Oh, and the director of schools, super, man in charge-whatever-did what he was told. After all he has a lot of promises to fill.

From the way you sound you must be apart of the good old boys. That's fine defend them all day long. Everyone knows how it works.

Edited by amabala

If your region is so tough why was South Pittsburgh the only winner in the first round!! What about region 1,2 and 6. They are all better than 3. :lol:

Because we play region 4 every year. Look at what happened to every team that faced a team in 4, they got blowed out. Union City was suppose to be tough and they got blowed out 56-0 in the Championship by Trousdale, as well as Hampton the week before. However, I think you are comparing Region 3 to teams that Polk play which is 3a, that is really not fair. Other than region 4 I think it is fair to say the rest of the regions are very close to equal. By the way that other weak team you refer to as Temple, put 22 points up against Trousdale, more than any team Trousdale played even, 3a state champ Livingston. Whitwell beat Grundy about as bad as Polk did, and Grace was ranked as high as tenth in the sports writers poll. So, put that with Silverdale beating Midway, I think it is fair to say other than region 4, region 3 is just as solid as any of the other regions.