Best Players in East Tennesse?

Reppin_AW

Antwaine Wiggins, anyone? B)

It's becoming quite nerve racking if you ask me. Why don’t you Greenville fans post something besides your narrow opinions…like maybe stats or where he stands in scoring, rebounds, steals, or assists in his conference. We know how he did against SH, but how did he do against Red Bank and ………… B) ………..well…that’s about the only team you’ve played. So how did he do in that game?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's becoming quite nerve racking if you ask me. Why don’t you Greenville fans post something besides your narrow opinions…like maybe stats or where he stands in scoring, rebounds, steals, or assists in his conference. We know how he did against SH, but how did he do against Red Bank and ………… :rolleyes: ………..well…that’s about the only team you’ve played. So how did he do in that game?

Wiggins had around 25 against red bank both times greeneville played them.

What I can't figure out is who has Greeneville beat that makes them crow so loud? Other than Science Hill at HOME. Who have they beat?

Jeff County record 3-19 2 times

Morristown East 2 times record 7-13

Cocke County 2X record 7-20

Chuckey Doak 2x record 1-15

Cherokee record 13-10

Pigeon Forge 2x AA

South Greene 2x AA

Morristown West Split Record 13-9

Gat. Pittman AA record 5-20

What about Red Bank ya we lost to them away by 2 cause of some missed free throws but we killed them when they came to Greeneville.

It's becoming quite nerve racking if you ask me. Why don’t you Greenville fans post something besides your narrow opinions…like maybe stats or where he stands in scoring, rebounds, steals, or assists in his conference. We know how he did against SH, but how did he do against Red Bank and ………… :thumb: ………..well…that’s about the only team you’ve played. So how did he do in that game?

Take a look at Cap 1's posts on CoachT. All he really does is trash talk Greeneville. Hmmmm . . . makes you think.

Take a look at Cap 1's posts on CoachT. All he really does is trash talk Greeneville. Hmmmm . . . makes you think.

Best Players I've seen this year:

Oglesby - Bradley Central

Watted - Science Hill

Domsic - Oak Ridge

Sharp - Halls

Conner - Powell

Wiggins - Greeneville

Pearl - West

White - Bearden

Younkin - Oak Ridge

Dixon - Clinton

Others: Forney (Science Hill), Lee Smith (Powell), Quinche Dowdell (Oak Ridge)

I have not seen Brown from McMinn County, but I understand that he is a handfull.

Hate to contrdict you, but Wattad started the game guarding B J Washington, and didn't guard Wiggins the entire game. The end of 1st quarter had GHS with 9 fouls and SHHS with 4. When did the bad calls start ?

[/quote/]

Wattad switched out on wiggins early in the first wiggins dropped a three. Later Wiggins switched on Wattad on a 3 blocked it, then got called for a push on the scramble for the blocked shot rebound. WAttad didnt' guard wiggins but maybe once on a ball reversal rest of the game. Wiggins switched out on Wattad a few times and Wattad either scored or passed to some one who didn't. But both are great players. I'd like to see them again in regionals. I hope neither TEAM chokes so both PLAYERS can play again before AAU.

Edited by BroadwayBaller