Best Players in East Tennesse?

Reppin_AW

I just realized why you guys are so excited about beating Science Hill. In the last three years this is only the second time you have won out of the 12 games you’ve played them!!! 2-10 vs. the Hill!! :D That’s hilarious!! :thumb:

By the way I’m with the THS...you know…the team that’s responsible for making you turn in your uniforms early last year! You remember…don’t you?! No need for me to be jealous. :lol:

It's okay Cap1. Kids don't care about last year so give it a rest. It's all about the here and now - and Greeneville beat Science Hill by 14 last night, Wattad got smacked by Wiggins 2 times, Forney didn't score a point, etc. It hurts you doesn't it Cap1.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list was in no particular order, just my top five.

Wattad and Wiggins was a great matchup.(both had 27 pts.) But Wattad did not get scored on by Wiggins except for 1 3 right in his eye. he did not guard Wiggins due to the refs calling some horrible fouls on him. Wiggins however could not slow Wattad down 1 bit when Wattad got his motor running in the 2nd half. I also look at more aspects of the game...such as assists. Wattad had 4. Wiggins had 1. Rebounds...Wiggins 9 Wattad 7. So it was about even throughout the game. Wiggins is more athletic but Wattad can handle the ball and pass much better than Wiggins. There both great players but on an off night Wattad can help his team in other aspects of the game offensively and defensively. Wiggins may rebound to help his team but he cant create for his teammates like Wattad. Hey they are both playing on the TN Travelers this summer...that should be a tight duo...not to mention Tony White JR. and Terrence Oglesby

Wattad and Wiggins was a great matchup.(both had 27 pts.) But Wattad did not get scored on by Wiggins except for 1 3 right in his eye. he did not guard Wiggins due to the refs calling some horrible fouls on him. Wiggins however could not slow Wattad down 1 bit when Wattad got his motor running in the 2nd half. I also look at more aspects of the game...such as assists. Wattad had 4. Wiggins had 1. Rebounds...Wiggins 9 Wattad 7. So it was about even throughout the game. Wiggins is more athletic but Wattad can handle the ball and pass much better than Wiggins. There both great players but on an off night Wattad can help his team in other aspects of the game offensively and defensively. Wiggins may rebound to help his team but he cant create for his teammates like Wattad. Hey they are both playing on the TN Travelers this summer...that should be a tight duo...not to mention Tony White JR. and Terrence Oglesby

Hate to contrdict you, but Wattad started the game guarding B J Washington, and didn't guard Wiggins the entire game. The end of 1st quarter had GHS with 9 fouls and SHHS with 4. When did the bad calls start ?

Last years over big man. I bet you won't have us washing our jersey's early this year now will you.....

What I can't figure out is who has Greeneville beat that makes them crow so loud? Other than Science Hill at HOME. Who have they beat?

Jeff County record 3-19 2 times

Morristown East 2 times record 7-13

Cocke County 2X record 7-20

Chuckey Doak 2x record 1-15

Cherokee record 13-10

Pigeon Forge 2x AA

South Greene 2x AA

Morristown West Split Record 13-9

Gat. Pittman AA record 5-20

I was waiting to see how long it would be before someone screamed about the officiating...you've got to be kidding me...which call was so horrible...the time that Boone drove to the bucket and Wattad slapped him...or I suppose it was not a foul when he fell over the guy and pushed him down for foul number 4...it is beyond believable that anyone from Science Hill can complain about officiating given the beat, slap and general free for all that exists anytime anyone plays Science Hill at home...tell me you are saying this in jest...and before you go off on total team fouls, before Science Hill starting fouling in the final 3 minutes to get possession, there were more fouls called on Greeneville than Science Hill...and there were more fouls called on Greeneville in the first half than Science Hill...and that is despite the fact that Science Hill presses the entire game and Greeneville did not...I'm not complaining about the officiating, I simply can not believe you have that opinion...but I suppose we have to blame someone, it can't be that anyone is better on a given night...

What I can't figure out is who has Greeneville beat that makes them crow so loud? Other than Science Hill at HOME. Who have they beat?

Jeff County record 3-19 2 times

Morristown East 2 times record 7-13

Cocke County 2X record 7-20

Chuckey Doak 2x record 1-15

Cherokee record 13-10

Pigeon Forge 2x AA

South Greene 2x AA

Morristown West Split Record 13-9

Gat. Pittman AA record 5-20

Red Bank (in a blow out) for one. So that's 2 "top ten" ranked teams. How about you - beat any top 10 team lately?

Edited by soccer67