Jacques McClendon and UT in trouble

mjuhb

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you been to Lambeau field since the renovations? I told Hamilton that's what they should be using for the template for UT stadium remodeling. What a great job they did. Anyway, I hope we win it all this yearand every year but the ADand the current direction on fund raising is suspect and unfair to all the youngsters in the Vol nation. I wish the Vols nothing but success.

Ole Dad

You are right wardog, ut has been in the sec championship game more recently than Notre Dame. They have also been there more than Texas or U.S.C.

Actually, the last time bama was sec champ was 99, ut's last was 98. ut lost to Auburn in 04. So bama was the last champ out of the 2 and ut has been to the sec championship game twice since bama last did. war eagle!

the question wasnt whos won the last one more recently but whos been there more times in the past few years... which ut has done so, with losses to lsu and auburn(unfortunate fact)

ftballkicker, Here is wardawg's quote:"Remind me again when was the last time Alabama was in the SEC Championship Game??? I believe UT has been there more recently than the other two." I did read it correctly, but who cares let's end this thread or move it to the college boards and get back to high school football.

ftballkicker, Here is wardawg's quote:"Remind me again when was the last time Alabama was in the SEC Championship Game??? I believe UT has been there more recently than the other two." I did read it correctly, but who cares let's end this thread or move it to the college boards and get back to high school football.

So why bring up when Alabama won it last?? Didnt answer the question... But ur right, lets get back to high school football... this thread should be closed