IMAC Conference

GREENEDEVILMOM

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem to me that certainly Jeff County and Morristown East should be at the top of the conference. Morristown West should also compete for the top with the addition of junior pitcher transfer from Jeff County. West should be very offensive and all they needed to compete at the top was stronger pitching. Cherokee showed what their future can look like toward the end of last year with a trip to the regionals. Cherokee is very young, but could make some big waves in the conference.

I predict a real DOG FIGHT!!!!!!

Who all plays in the IMAC.

I know Jefferson County, Morristown East, Morristown West.

Jefferson County should be the favorite again this year. I know 2 girls out of the IMAC has commited to East Tennessee State for next year. Katie Jett from Jeff. Co. and Trish Minzino(sp) from Morristown East.

Who all plays in the IMAC.

I know Jefferson County, Morristown East, Morristown West.

Jefferson County should be the favorite again this year. I know 2 girls out of the IMAC has commited to East Tennessee State for next year. Katie Jett from Jeff. Co. and Trish Minzino(sp) from Morristown East.

Jeff County

Morristown East

Morristown West

Cherokee

Greenville

Cocke County

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Softball season is upon us. Any predictions on how this one is going to go?

<_< This is my geuss for the IMAC season...but the top four spots are probably up for grabs.

1: Jefferson County

2: Morristown West

3: Cherokee

4: Morristown East

5: Greeneville

6: Cocke County

Like I say those top 4 spots could be any of the top 4 listed.

Jefferson County will continue to be strong with alot of returning players...but may be effected some by the loss of Ashley Whitehead. I feel they are the best offensive team in IMAC.

Morristown West has benefited by getting Ashley Whitehead to help in the pitching area. They are capable of being very strong on offense and defense.

Cherokee may be young but are talented. They have two strong pitchers that are capable of competing with any team. Their bats have got off to a slow start and have had some errors that have hurt them. But as West they are capable of being strong on both sides of an inning.

Morristown East is also a very strong team and are capable of leading the IMAC. They have two strong pitchers and a host of other players that can lead their team in many catagories.

Edited by TNsoftballfan

:o This is my geuss for the IMAC season...but the top four spots are probably up for grabs.

1: Jefferson County

2: Morristown West

3: Cherokee

4: Morristown East

5: Greeneville

6: Cocke County

Like I say those top 4 spots could be any of the top 4 listed.

Jefferson County will continue to be strong with alot of returning players...but may be effected some by the loss of Ashley Whitehead. I feel they are the best offensive team in IMAC.

Morristown West has benefited by getting Ashley Whitehead to help in the pitching area. They are capable of being very strong on offense and defense.

Cherokee may be young but are talented. They have two strong pitchers that are capable of competing with any team. Their bats have got off to a slow start and have had some errors that have hurt them. But as West they are capable of being strong on both sides of an inning.

Morristown East is also a very strong team and are capable of leading the IMAC. They have two strong pitchers and a host of other players that can lead their team in many catagories.

Big day in the IMAC today....East defeated West 4 to 3......Jeff Co defeated Cherokee 6 to 1.

• 3 weeks later...