Morgan County baseball

thelester

The year you are refering to was 1994. They didn't make it in 1995. In 1994 they got beat by Adamsville and Goodpasture. If I am not mistaken he holds the career strikeout record for a career in the state of Tennessee. I don't really see it ever being broke because he played 5 years of HS baseball. He also threw a no hitter his freshman year at MT.

Easily, Brad Howard was the best player to come out of Oakdale and Morgan County. He was always known for his great pitching abilities, but he also had a great bat with a lot of pop.

Edited by kingbrian3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think sunbright will be the best. They returned alot of talent from last years team. who do you think will be this years county champs?

yeah what ever you know who is going to be the best why don't you just admit it oliver springs is going to destroy everybody so just go ahead and admit to who is the best sunbright doesn't stand a chance with anyone especialy os

yeah what ever you know who is going to be the best why don't you just admit it oliver springs is going to destroy everybody so just go ahead and admit to who is the best sunbright doesn't stand a chance with anyone especialy os

ok first of all COUNTY.......COUNTY CHAMPS... last i looked os is not in morgan county and i dont know if they would want to be. we are not talking district..... look at the topic first of all it says MORGAN COUNTY

Micheal Paul is a great player and sunbright would never stand on the bases if he would' ve been on the mound

Sunbright is alot better then what you think. and Micheal Paul was a great player don't mistake me at all, but he was very hittable. Micheal is one of the best players I've seen in high school around here, but Sunbright could hit him. :thumb:

Sunbright is alot better then what you think. and Micheal Paul was a great player don't mistake me at all, but he was very hittable. Micheal is one of the best players I've seen in high school around here, but Sunbright could hit him. :thumb:

MPG did not even throw on the mound against sunbright last year.

i think rockwood will be the best we have a new transfer Russell Tinker and he is freakin awesome and i will have to say that oliver springs will probaly be sry they lost him

But that charles Mitchell will be a top prospect for oliver springs this year

oh yeah! Charles mitchell is definately going to show some power. He is our county's best player! but russell tinker? who the hel| is he? never heard of him and DEFINATELY not even a close match to Charles mitchell! you are stupid to even mention a name of an unknown, no-skilled player who nobody even cares about.

Watch out for Charles mitchell's plays! He sure is godly!

Edited by hyunbass