Morgan County baseball

thelester

yeah what ever you know who is going to be the best why don't you just admit it oliver springs is going to destroy everybody so just go ahead and admit to who is the best sunbright doesn't stand a chance with anyone especialy os

oliver springs better hope they can slide past rockwood this but after this they wqont touch anyone cause they lose everything but the kid from a.c and one kid cant beat everyone by his self and hey could get upset by ol coalfield like they did last year

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartburg showed great improvement tonight at Oliver Springs. They still had several errors on defense, but they was only 3 runs behind os and then the starting pitcher left. Wartburg is looking better and better every game. OS won the game 10-0 with several hits in the bottom of the fifth to take care of business. Wartburg left men stranded in almost every inning, and left bases loaded atleast twice. Final OS 10 Wartburg 0

How is Oakdale looking this year? Can they put together a winning season and compete for the MC title?

Wartburg got their first win last night against Scott High. the Bulldogs jumped to a 10-0 lead in the first inning and held it until the 4th when the Highlanders rallied to beat the slotter rule. Wartburg wins 14-4 after the slotter rule in the 6th. Michael Bradshaw pitched for the win and only allowed one hit. Tyler trout came in for the save. Darty(Freshman) hit two balls, one off the fence and the other about a foot away from the fence to lead the bulldogs on offense.

Edited by thelester

Wartburg dropped another game to coalfield tonight 13-1. The game was 1-1 until the 5th inning and the jackets rallied and scored 12 runs. The bulldogs looked great until they made a few errors and coalfield started to put the ball in play.

i think the final score was like 14-1 or 15-1 i cant remember wartburg hung with them 1-1 till the 5th then coalfield started hittin the ball.....wartburg was doing good till coalfield started hittin philip then they had to put someone else in then it went bad from there

Edited by bob367

coalfield will have a hard time beating sunbright. sunbright will battle for the district title this year along with coalfield and o.s.

Yeah. Your 11-8 win at world beater J. Frank White showed how good Sunbright really is... WOW.... 'Cmon. Play somebody first. At least Oliver Springs beat Rockwood. At least they've beat a team worth mentioning.

Yeah. Your 11-8 win at world beater J. Frank White showed how good Sunbright really is... WOW.... 'Cmon. Play somebody first. At least Oliver Springs beat Rockwood. At least they've beat a team worth mentioning.

know your facts before you run your mouth. it was 11-3 in the last inning until sunbright put their subs in and give up 5 meaningless runs. why did you not mention the second game where we won 9-1? r. hawn struck out 13 of 15 batters. why did you not mention the fact that the o.s. / rockwood game was a "junior varsity" game and that o.s. played their whole varsity team? why do you care about sunbright being that you are not even from here??

know your facts before you run your mouth. it was 11-3 in the last inning until sunbright put their subs in and give up 5 meaningless runs. why did you not mention the second game where we won 9-1? r. hawn struck out 13 of 15 batters. why did you not mention the fact that the o.s. / rockwood game was a "junior varsity" game and that o.s. played their whole varsity team? why do you care about sunbright being that you are not even from here??

I didn't know the O.S./Rockwood game was J.V., I'll give you that much. And It dosen't matter if you put your golf team in, you still only beat JFW by 3. Say we played Cosby a few years back, and we were up 18-0 after three, put our JV in, and they scored a few. But we didn't say we beat them by 18 in 3, but our JV scewed it up. We said we beat them 18-4. Period. And I don't really care about your district, or for that matter, worry about your district down the road. I just do this for entertainment... I think its kind of funny how practicly everyone in your district thinks they can compete for the state championship. The only hope your district has is for second in Region 2, 'cause your teams won't beat Rockwood's varsity, and O.S. might could beat Harriman, and you got to give Coalfield a chance.(They are the last public school to win 1A)... Like I said, solely entertainment... But I do wish your teams best of luck. Honestly I do... Cause they're going to need it.