East Robertson Indians Clinch Share of 10A Season Championship

margotfos

Way to go guys, you made our senior night so rememberable - thank you! and Congratulations, one more step closer!

Congrats to East Robertson last night. This was a great game and close to the buzzer. last second shot at the buzzer to tie it up was ruled shot after the buzzer. Not saying one way or the other ...looked close to me. Guess we will know after watching tape. But was great game and after talking to some of the players from NCS they were reporting what good sportsman some of the guys from East Robertson were during the game. This is good news to hear these days because of all the trash talking going on between teams. This game was a good example of two good teams battling it out on the court and letting their play speak for itself. Good luck to both teams in the district.

Thanks Voldad for the nice comments on our team! As a mom we like to hear our kids are showing good sportmanship. Tough game for you all to lose, I know -- we've had a couple of heartbreakers like that in the last two years as well.

Also I agree with your comments elsewhere about the WHH-East Lit game rescheduling. Not really fair - we've all had kids sick in big games. Good luck to your team in the districts, except if we have to play ya' again!!!

Thanks Voldad for the nice comments on our team! As a mom we like to hear our kids are showing good sportmanship. Tough game for you all to lose, I know -- we've had a couple of heartbreakers like that in the last two years as well.

Also I agree with your comments elsewhere about the WHH-East Lit game rescheduling. Not really fair - we've all had kids sick in big games. Good luck to your team in the districts, except if we have to play ya' again!!!

Your welcome about the comments on your team. Looks like its still a big mess at the top with you guys and East Lit. Seems they won tonight which takes it to a coin toss of all things. Oh well, lets just get started with the tournament. I am sure you guys don't care where you are at this point. I guess you officially end up sharing first place for regular season.....right? Looks like NCS will be playing Jo Byrns i think ...at this point i am totally confused. I guess we will know soon enough. Good luck to you guys ...I hope we end up playing eachother in the championship game.