District 7AAA Tournament

SPORTSFAN520

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to siegel on their victory, but can someone why Oden was brought onto the floor why the all tournament selections were announced. I dont think he was picked for the all tourney. I dont think I heard his named announced. So why did he go out and circle with the rest of the all tourney selections. I say Jimmy goodluck this week in the region and the rest of the tournament run however far it goes. I also say since you were ejected and suspended for the 7AAA tournament semis and finals you should have kept your 2 feet on the bench during the whole shooting match including the pregame the actual game and the post game.

Guest dare_2_dream

Congrats to siegel on their victory, but can someone why Oden was brought onto the floor why the all tournament selections were announced. I dont think he was picked for the all tourney. I dont think I heard his named announced. So why did he go out and circle with the rest of the all tourney selections. I say Jimmy goodluck this week in the region and the rest of the tournament run however far it goes. I also say since you were ejected and suspended for the 7AAA tournament semis and finals you should have kept your 2 feet on the bench during the whole shooting match including the pregame the actual game and the post game.

if you would have paid closer attention, you would have saw keith drag him out there. jimmy didnt want to go out there with them, but keith d and cutter insisted. jimmy is a major part of the team and they felt he deserved recognition. jimmy also tried to get them to bring rod out there since rod played very well. know the story before you show your ignorance.

I paid close attention big fellow and I saw Mr. Alexander waive off the invite knowing he played well but didnt receive all tournament considerations. Mr. Oden should have done what his teammate did do which was stay on the sideline. Celebrate with them after the trophy presentation is my opinion but do not go out to midcourt when an act on his part cost him the chance to play. If you theory on the matter was true the whole team should have taken to the court as well as the siegel nation because they had just as much to do with the victory last night as Oden. They cheered. Also I did see Mr. Ramsey encourage Mr. Oden to come on the floor, but didnt see Mr. Oden want to go back to the sidelines quickly. I think he was saying something like I am back to his teammates. That should tell you big fellow how close I was watching the presentation.s

Guest dare_2_dream

I paid close attention big fellow and I saw Mr. Alexander waive off the invite knowing he played well but didnt receive all tournament considerations. Mr. Oden should have done what his teammate did do which was stay on the sideline. Celebrate with them after the trophy presentation is my opinion but do not go out to midcourt when an act on his part cost him the chance to play. If you theory on the matter was true the whole team should have taken to the court as well as the siegel nation because they had just as much to do with the victory last night as Oden. They cheered. Also I did see Mr. Ramsey encourage Mr. Oden to come on the floor, but didnt see Mr. Oden want to go back to the sidelines quickly. I think he was saying something like I am back to his teammates. That should tell you big fellow how close I was watching the presentation.s

and he is back little guy, and he will dominate just like he did before his bogus suspension. he did go back quickly, he went congratulated everyone and back to the sidelines he went. jimmy easily would have been out there if it wasnt for his bogus suspension. but i think it helped siegel out in a way, they learned a lot about themselves. they learned they can play without jimmy, but at the same time need jimmy.

Guest dare_2_dream

randymc2641@gmail.com I'm interested. Was that the score of the freshmen game vs. OHS?

like i said im not saying on here. email me at siegelbross22@yahoo.com if you want details.

Shelbyville will win.

It happened in the 2nd half, in front of our bench, it was BARELY a dunk lol

Talked to KT last night when they were leaving Lawrenceburg at about 11:30....Glad we could help yall out lol A loss would have sent us to your place...I've been in too many games there :( But it would have been fun.

You mean you didnt want to come back home :( How loud would it have been? Were you there in 02? Heard it was deafening then. Can imagine it will be again Tuesday like the BA game