Middleton vs Middle College

Guest hustle101

Middle College will not play U.C. unless it is a sub-state game..The district that Lake Co,Humboldt and Union City play in ,doesn't play that district in the region ..We will play McKenzie,Clarksburg,West Carrol or Huntington's district...As far as Union City...If Union City and Lake Co both win their 1st round game,these two teams would meet in the 2nd game and one of them will be going home..

I am really tired of hearing about the size of our gym. We have no control of what size building we play in. We would love to have a new gym but that is not up to us. We play in what is available. Just because our gym is smaller, we should not be punished if we win the Region to have to move it to another gym. The whole point of winning the Region is to have home court advantage. If you move it to another gym you would lose that. I think it is time you found something else to pick on about us than the the size of our gym.

Edited by tigerfanatic

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really tired of hearing about the size of our gym. We have no control of what size building we play in. We would love to have a new gym but that is not up to us. We play in what is available. Just because our gym is smaller, we should not be punished if we win the Region to have to move it to another gym. The whole point of winning the Region is to have home court advantage. If you move it to another gym you would lose that. I think it is time you found something else to pick on about us than the the size of our gym.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. YOU SEE IT NOT ABOUT THE GYM IT IS ABOUT THE TALENT. MIDDLETON AND BOLIVAR DON'T HAVE BIG GYMS BUT WE ARE STATE CHAMPIONS. CALL MIDDLETON GYM A BARN BUT WE ARE A PROUD BARN WITH 3 GOLDEN EGGS. WE WENT TO THESE BIG GYMS IN THE 16A DISTRICT IN MEMPHIS AND OUR FANS WERE MORE SUPPORTIVE THAN THEIRS. WE ARE GOING TO MOO, QUACK, BAA, ###### DOODLE OUR WAY TO STATE.

GO MIDDLETON TIGERS B)

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. YOU SEE IT NOT ABOUT THE GYM IT IS ABOUT THE TALENT. MIDDLETON AND BOLIVAR DON'T HAVE BIG GYMS BUT WE ARE STATE CHAMPIONS. CALL MIDDLETON GYM A BARN BUT WE ARE A PROUD BARN WITH 3 GOLDEN EGGS. WE WENT TO THESE BIG GYMS IN THE 16A DISTRICT IN MEMPHIS AND OUR FANS WERE MORE SUPPORTIVE THAN THEIRS. WE ARE GOING TO MOO, QUACK, BAA, ###### DOODLE OUR WAY TO STATE.

GO MIDDLETON TIGERS B)

Guest hustle101

thats ok. let them talk about our gym. jealousy shows the charaster behind it. we may have a small gym that will hold about 1200 people cramped up, BUT our gym does qualify under the TSSAA rules so we can host any tournament we want. what matters the most is the team and the heart that plays in that gym. middleton showed it all last night with a convincing victory as they shut down currie and pretty much evry middle college player. i had good things to say until your point guard stuck out his tongue and smiled on his fifth foul because he and murden had been going at it all night. but anyway, middleton is going to be hard to beat on their own floor and i hope middle college makes it to the championship so we can prove it again. good luck to all 16A tournament teams.

yea i was corrected on that...good luck against union city..i know you guys will make it past the first round...assuming you play union i wish you guys the best of luck and hope to see ya in the state ;)

Good luck to you guys also..And I hope we see you guys in the State also..Not because I think we will beat you guys,because like yourself we haven't seen each other...but because if we do see you guys..that means we will have beaten West Carrol and U.C.

GO MIDDLETON TIGERS :thumb:

About 25 years ago..I lived in a trailer..then I moved up to an apartment..Now..I live in a house..So..I guess it wasn't too bad...