Congrats Hampton Bulldogs

HamptonBulldogs1

Yep congrats you scored 103 on North Greene, pat yourself on your back, go ahead and do it again, another pat on the back. Proud of you, like another person from Hampton said... a good middle school team could make a run in District 1-A, that proves it. A good team makes runs at championships, great teams win championships, ask the teams that Unaka's beat...

All I know is, that Unaka won a share of the Conference for the 9th year in a row...

HO HO HO 9 N A ROW

It is definitely a sad day for Hampton fans because to go along with the fact that we have no discipline on this team we now have NO CLASS either. Of course when your team underachieves all season you try and make it up in one game. The "trademark" win over UC came against a team that could have cared less, played awful and still almost won the game, would have if they could have made half of their free throws, so we are to UC & everyone else what NG is to us. We don't respect NG and guess what? That's right we are a laughing stock with all the talent we have on this team.

If your a Hampton fan thats cold man. putting 100 on a team doesn't mean you have no class unless the starters were still playin late in the fourth of a blowout , or you were runnin a press late in the game with your third team. I wasn't there but I've seen NG play and if your bench players are decent it would be hard not to put too big of a # onem.

Where are u from bounce pass

u arn't a real Hampton fan talking like a village idoit

I agree that Hampton had a slow start but have picked it up at the in and going into the tourny's and hey 10-4 since christmas isnt bad.

and on the cosby situation it was senoir night the coach gave the 3 senoirs x-tra minutes, but kept subing in and out young players and all of the senoirs / starters were pretty much out by the mid of the 3rd.

so don't get on here and pose as a fan from hampton talking like a critic.

dawg, you have to admit that HHS knew how bad NG was because they had played them earlier this season. They have plenty of subs on the bench, if they ever choose to put them in, so they could have kept the score down if they had so desired. The realization is that they did what they set out to do and that is to humiliate an inferior opponent. I hope they feel good now, have that sense of accomplishment for beating a team like that by more points (55) than the team actually scored (48) in the game. That is just plain sorry and classless. Defend them all you want but facts are facts.

I was there, EVERYBODY played

I am a true Hampton fan since I graduated last year and most people on here from Hampton know who I am. But I do not think that this is the way to beat a team that is 6-20 overall and 0-7 in the conference. I don't care what anybody says, there are ways not to absolutely thrash a bad team like they did. I wish Hampton would beat somebody to death like UH or Unaka (when it counts). They have the most talent that they have had in 5 or six years ,a heck of a lot more talent than when Hazlewood was there, and they are now in 1A instead of 2A like Bud coached in. With talent and moving down a class you figure they would be pretty god. Well, I don't know if you consider a 14-12 season pretty goo, but I consider it bad considering everything. I guess they got to get while the getting is good to make up for a sub-par season because they won't be able to beat UH or Unaka like that. Anybody who says you can't stop running up the score, just ask JC Campbell. He seems to find a way every year to keep from slaughtering teams bad.