6. Chattanooga Christian

7. Grundy County

8. Marion County

9. Bledsoe County

1 Vs 8/9 winner

2 Vs 7

3 Vs 6

4 Vs 5

Who wins in the first round games of the District 6AA tournament at Sequatchie County at get a chance to play in the region tournament also at Sequatchie County?

See any possible upsets?

District 6 AA

Pre-Tourney Rank:

1. Howard

2. East Ridge

3. Notre Dame

4. Hixon

5. Sequatchie County

6. Chattanooga Christian

7. Grundy County

8. Marion County

9. Bledsoe County

1 Vs 8/9 winner

2 Vs 7

3 Vs 6

4 Vs 5

Who wins in the first round games of the District 6AA tournament at Sequatchie County at get a chance to play in the region tournament also at Sequatchie County?

See any possible upsets?

Howard wins- East Ridge possibly loses the way they've been playing-Coin toss between Notre Dame and CCS - Hixson wins -

For Tuesday's games.

Howard over the 8/9 Winner. I think the 8/9 game is being played tonight so we will wait to see who Howard plays.

I'm going to say East Ridge over Grundy, but that doesn't say Grundy can't pull an upset. It all comes down to the big guy and how long he plays.

NotreDame over Chattanooga Christain. NotreDame is the only team i have not seen play this seaon so I'm just going on seed.

And the upset goes to Sequatchie. Sequatchie over Hixson. Sequatchie beat Hixson in the season and they have Home court so... Also the only team Sequatchie has not beat this season is Howard and they only lost to them at Howard by 3. So look for Sequatchie to make a run this tournament. Sequatchie has played some great basketball lately and they will carry that into the tournnament.

Just remember "Its tourament time" so anything can happen.