huntsville bears lookin good for next year

hms23

hms bears are lookin pretty good for next year with 4 big 7th graders and some 6th graders coming back next year like jacob sexton who was one of the best point guards in area2 this year and bradly brooks who was another solid starter for the bears this year and another 7th grader would be dylan jeffers who was the 6th man this year and was probably the best 6th man this year and treye stephens who is a big player and with some work will be a good post player this coming year and there is 2 6th graders who just happened to be twins are very good and one of them 2 will be starters this year so i would be watchin out for the hms bears this coming year ;)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hms bears are lookin pretty good for next year with 4 big 7th graders and some 6th graders coming back next year like jacob sexton who was one of the best point guards in area2 this year and bradly brooks who was another solid starter for the bears this year and another 7th grader would be dylan jeffers who was the 6th man this year and was probably the best 6th man this year and treye stephens who is a big player and with some work will be a good post player this coming year and there is 2 6th graders who just happened to be twins are very good and one of them 2 will be starters this year so i would be watchin out for the hms bears this coming year :D

Yea i agree...HMS is goin to dominate next year. Th ey will win the district again.... Jake, Bradley, and Dylan will have great years and they will definetly beat Oneida again in the district

Yea i agree...HMS is goin to dominate next year. Th ey will win the district again.... Jake, Bradley, and Dylan will have great years and they will definetly beat Oneida again in the district

I espect great things for next years team.Especially since Bradly and Jacob is coming back.Jacob is one of the best players in area2.

I dont think that huntsville will be as good as oneidas team next year, but after seein this year they might win it again. Oneida has 6 good players coming bac that are in 7th grade and they have 2 good 6th graders that will play quite a bit next year i think. Also they have a very very good group coming up from the elementary school. So next year i am gonna say that oneida will win the district.

I dont think that huntsville will be as good as oneidas team next year, but after seein this year they might win it again. Oneida has 6 good players coming bac that are in 7th grade and they have 2 good 6th graders that will play quite a bit next year i think. Also they have a very very good group coming up from the elementary school. So next year i am gonna say that oneida will win the district.

who all is coming back next year for oneida....and does anyone know how old that manis boy and stephens are for oneida because i heard a rumor that they will not be illgelible to play next year because of age

:thumb:

Oneida will be bringing back isaac manis who is eligible , cole stephens who is eligible by a long shot, skylar chambers who got all sectional team or w/e it is over at catons chapel he was #14 played post, and they will have andrew mccartt and austin laxton who didnt get much playing time this season but both are pretty good players, one is solid on d and one is solid on offense. They also have Tyler Johnson if he plays who will be another post ....so next years team will either run a 4 guard and 1 post lineup or a 3 guard and 2 post either way they will be pretty tough to handle and they'll also have a good bench ...whichw ill be very young

Oneida will be bringing back isaac manis who is eligible , cole stephens who is eligible by a long shot, skylar chambers who got all sectional team or w/e it is over at catons chapel he was #14 played post, and they will have andrew mccartt and austin laxton who didnt get much playing time this season but both are pretty good players, one is solid on d and one is solid on offense. They also have Tyler Johnson if he plays who will be another post ....so next years team will either run a 4 guard and 1 post lineup or a 3 guard and 2 post either way they will be pretty tough to handle and they'll also have a good bench ...whichw ill be very young

:lol: killman sounds like u no these teams & one of them winning district is great but will they be able to compete with area 1. I think maybe not.

thats not wat sum of tha oneida high schoolers that played basketball last year told me

well hate to break the news to u killtacular but hms and wartburg will be very good next year and hms will at least be able to go 8 deep this coming year and hms will prob run a 4 gaurd set and will have alot of speed