huntsville bears lookin good for next year

hms23

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Tn1 u must have not talked to any hs b-ball that played last year that knew the players ages because i mean i played ms ball for the indians last year (04'05) when we won the district and went to caton's chapel, but i couldn't play cuz i got injured in the district champ. game, and my bro is gonna be an 8th grader this year and unless something happens he is gonna be a starter he has been friends with these guys all his life. i think i would know of all ppl if they wasn't eligible or if they was. :thumb:

well Tn1 u must have not talked to any hs b-ball that played last year that knew the players ages because i mean i played ms ball for the indians last year (04'05) when we won the district and went to caton's chapel, but i couldn't play cuz i got injured in the district champ. game, and my bro is gonna be an 8th grader this year and unless something happens he is gonna be a starter he has been friends with these guys all his life. i think i would know of all ppl if they wasn't eligible or if they was. :lol:

yeah i agree with u ut1 area one ball is very tough as always but kittacular your just saying all this stuff about oneida cause they are your favorite team and that is understandable i guess but i dunno i hope coach jackson schedules both oneida and wartburg on there schedule so we can all see some good games :lol:

i aint sayin that stuff because oneida is my "favorite" team im saying it cuz its true if you look at what oneida is bringing back and you look at what huntsville is bringing back it aint hard to see oneida will have the BETTER team. Huntsville is bringing back to starters and one alright player back for the 8th grade and no-one else can compete with oneida from the huntsville roster. oneida is bringing back two starters and 3 or 4 good players off the bench. so even if those the 3 people coming back for huntsville is good they cant beat 6 or 7 good players from oneida. Thats just how it is. This year oneida was good and huntsville was good, but next year oneida will be great and huntsville will be alright. Who else besides sexton , brooks, and that jeffers kid for huntsville is gonna be able to compete with oneida???

i aint sayin that stuff because oneida is my "favorite" team im saying it cuz its true if you look at what oneida is bringing back and you look at what huntsville is bringing back it aint hard to see oneida will have the BETTER team. Huntsville is bringing back to starters and one alright player back for the 8th grade and no-one else can compete with oneida from the huntsville roster. oneida is bringing back two starters and 3 or 4 good players off the bench. so even if those the 3 people coming back for huntsville is good they cant beat 6 or 7 good players from oneida. Thats just how it is. This year oneida was good and huntsville was good, but next year oneida will be great and huntsville will be alright. Who else besides sexton , brooks, and that jeffers kid for huntsville is gonna be able to compete with oneida???

well there is a set of twins that was in 6th grade this year and one of them will probably a starter and there is treye stephens who is more of a big body and a defensive player than anything but if i was u i wouldnt be downgrading hms this coming year :(

killtacular, i think from wat i have heard that oms is movin up district anyways but huntsville is still playin them in the season i just think that oms is movin up in district

killtacular, i think from wat i have heard that oms is movin up district anyways but huntsville is still playin them in the season i just think that oms is movin up in district

From what everybody has been telling me is that Oneida will be in large division after this upcoming year in basketball. They will be playing norris, lake city, jefferson, lafollette, etc. So if that is true then this year oneida better be winning something because after this year if they move up they wont be winning much anymore because those schools are very high in talent.