Temple vs. Grace IV

bigbody1220

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not alot of talk going on about this game. It starts in less than 24 hours.

This will be Van Horns first game back. I dont expect him to be rusty he has continued to practice and really hasnt missed any important games.

This game is deffinently the most important game they have played. I think it will be fairly low scoring because after you play a team so much you figure out what they are doing. It wont be easy for Grace to win this game; its hard to beat any team 4 times in one year let alone a team of temples caliber but i will take Grace by 6.

Almost game time... school is about to get out and all the focus will shift to the game. Temple will be hungry to prove a point this game. They will also not want to face a team that beat them just a few weeks ago for the opportunity to go to the region championship and sub-state. This game is the most important so far b/c it will give the winner and easy road to the region championship. Grace won the last meeting convincingly. Nicky V will be hungry tonight ater sitting two games. Look for him to have a big impact on the game.

The big question for the night is why isn't this game being played at TTU Gym? If thsi is the most important of the games so far, why move it to the smaller gym? More people would have come to this game then the previous 3 and it would have beena better atmosphere. I have to wonder why Temple would choose to play it at Vance when they were so willing to play the other two at Mcgalvry, knowing perectly well that this game is more important. I think it might have something to do with Grace's fan support. It was obvious in the other games that Grace has a bigger fan section and they have a much bigger impact on the game then the Temple fans do. Moving it to Vance will even that out MAJORLY! I don't htink that Temple people will be getting the shaft for the game... but I garuntee some Grace people will not be able to get in. ;)

It stinks that I will not be able to come, but Grace by 8

Grace Golden Eagles represent and someone call me after the game dadgumit...

Edited by gracekeeper12

Almost game time... school is about to get out and all the focus will shift to the game. Temple will be hungry to prove a point this game. They will also not want to face a team that beat them just a few weeks ago for the opportunity to go to the region championship and sub-state. This game is the most important so far b/c it will give the winner and easy road to the region championship. Grace won the last meeting convincingly. Nicky V will be hungry tonight ater sitting two games. Look for him to have a big impact on the game.

The big question for the night is why isn't this game being played at TTU Gym? If thsi is the most important of the games so far, why move it to the smaller gym? More people would have come to this game then the previous 3 and it would have beena better atmosphere. I have to wonder why Temple would choose to play it at Vance when they were so willing to play the other two at Mcgalvry, knowing perectly well that this game is more important. I think it might have something to do with Grace's fan support. It was obvious in the other games that Grace has a bigger fan section and they have a much bigger impact on the game then the Temple fans do. Moving it to Vance will even that out MAJORLY! I don't htink that Temple people will be getting the shaft for the game... but I garuntee some Grace people will not be able to get in. ;)

It stinks that I will not be able to come, but Grace by 8

Grace Golden Eagles represent and someone call me after the game dadgumit...

This is a tournament not a reg. season game....gotta play where the tournament is...

This is a tournament not a reg. season game....gotta play where the tournament is...

Yeh, you are right. I did know that the whole tournament had to be played at one location. Why couldn't the whole tournament be held right next door is the better question to ask. It's a better facility with more space. I'm sure no teams would have disagreed. Not much we can do about it tho...