Temple vs. Grace IV

bigbody1220

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be no Grace-Temple V because it will be Grace and CSAS in the region finals.

Wow, Thursday could actually be my last Temple v Grace game to cheer for...oh gosh...i dont like the sound of that.

Anyways, i think that this game will be much closer than the third episode. I still think that Grace is 10 points better when they play like they can, but Temple is also a great team that could just as easily do to Grace as Grace did to them in the third installment of this awesome rivalry.

I say Grace by 7

CSAS has been playing good but I think both Grace and Temple , which ever one will beat them come tourny time.

yeah it won't be CSAS. Temple lost to CSAS last time because temple played bad and CSAS played good. we all saw how well temple played the first game against CSAS without some good players and still won by what? 11? and that's assuming temple loses to grace.If temple beats grace, then they will probably be on the opposite side of the bracket from CSAS and could meet them in the Reg. Champ.

Edited by PBG030

yeah it won't be CSAS. Temple lost to CSAS last time because temple played bad and CSAS played good. we all saw how well temple played the first game against CSAS without some good players and still won by what? 11? and that's assuming temple loses to grace.If temple beats grace, then they will probably be on the opposite side of the bracket from CSAS and could meet them in the Reg. Champ.

Don't be too sure of yourself. This year's Temple team seems to fluctuate up and down often. They play well, then play badly. Temple has no easy or guaranteed wins from here on out. CSAS could very well beat Temple again, but granted, Temple would have to have an "off night".

Don't be too sure of yourself. This year's Temple team seems to fluctuate up and down often. They play well, then play badly. Temple has no easy or guaranteed wins from here on out. CSAS could very well beat Temple again, but granted, Temple would have to have an "off night".

oh i know it's not guaranteed, but I believe Temple will get it together and play better.Besides, patriot stated before that it will be CSAS and Grace and I am just stating it will be temple in the Reg championship.