RBS vs. Clarkrange III

UCSportsFan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56-43 RBS.

this was a hard fought game and really came down to the last few minutes. i felt the refs let the game get a little out f control in the end which led to frustration and probably the intentional foul. 7a is well represented this year. not saying you do..just a word to the wise: just don't get the "big head" after this win rbs. you guys are good just keep your head on straight. i am really impressed by the eighth grade girl. she is carrying this team right now.

One thing is for sure, Larry White will never win with class..... Excited is one thing, classless is another. I guess its just beyond his grasp.... And before I get bashed by RBS loyalists, it didn't matter to me who won... Just a spectator... RBS has a great team and something to be very proud of if your from RB... Just can't wait to see what ol Larry's quotes are in the Herald Citizen. After reading previous lines in the paper, I thought he was running for mayor :thumb: . "I guess the sun has risin again in RBS."

Great Win for RBS, but this is just one game that they should have expected to win! Keep playing smart ball and cut down on the TO's! RBS is a quality team and if they continue to play that way, they will be hard to beat! But they need to understand, this was just one game and they are along way from where they want to be! Take care of business!!! :rolleyes: