RBS vs. Clarkrange III

UCSportsFan

I was at that game, and RBS could have made it a lot worse than 13 points no matter who called what or didn't call what...Last night at the end of the between RBS and JC Laken got killed down low and nothing was called and Kelly got hacked when trying to shoot a 3 and no foul was called, but noone has once to blame the refs for the loss...Do the same and accept it...

SWANSON YOUR RIGHT BUT HOW MANY PUSHES AND WALKS DID RBS GET BY WITH (A LOT MORE THAN JC IN MY OPIONION)BUT OFFICIATING WAS NOT A FACTOR IN FACT WAS THAT REALLY A THREE THAT SENT IT IN OVERTIME OR WAS HER FOOT INSIDE THE LINE. DON'T MATTER JUST ASKING GOOD LUCK TO RBS IN REGION

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SWANSON YOUR RIGHT BUT HOW MANY PUSHES AND WALKS DID RBS GET BY WITH (A LOT MORE THAN JC IN MY OPIONION)BUT OFFICIATING WAS NOT A FACTOR IN FACT WAS THAT REALLY A THREE THAT SENT IT IN OVERTIME OR WAS HER FOOT INSIDE THE LINE. DON'T MATTER JUST ASKING GOOD LUCK TO RBS IN REGION

We're talking about Clarkrange...You beat us...Good luck in region... :thumb: ...

;) How did someone else see that and they are not from C-range. Bunch of whiners, quit trying to copycat my gripes. Senator find your own thread. :D

He was talking about the JC and RBS game...you were talking about Clarkrange and RBS...But i guess the refs were calling for RBS in the tournament... ;) ...

Edited by swanson71

That seems to be the consensus. I know what he was talking about, different team but same calls. He made my point. Good luck in the region.

Ok your right...The refs where calling for RBS...This game and in the last between both JC and Clarkrange...it was "we didn't play up to or potential"....For Clarkrange it was something that the refs done...

Ok your right...The refs where calling for RBS...This game and in the last between both JC and Clarkrange...it was "we didn't play up to or potential"....For Clarkrange it was something that the refs done...

Nope Swanie, RBS played inspired. We played like doodie. Hope we get another chance at RBS. Westmoreland and Jackson Co. stand in our way. Keep you heads up Lady Buffs, proud of ya anyway and we ain't done yet.

A wise person once told me that if you can remeber who the refs were in a game 24 hours later, you probably had bad refs. If you get a few bad calls you gotta overcome them or adjust, we did not, but I personally do not remember who the refs were. Now if you saw the Clarkrange boys game with Clay Co. just before the RBS vs. CHS game that night, I can remember that one ref who called the five seconds...so i figure he was bad, or at least made a bad call that took away a chance Clarkrange boys had.

Nope Swanie, RBS played inspired. We played like doodie. Hope we get another chance at RBS. Westmoreland and Jackson Co. stand in our way. Keep you heads up Lady Buffs, proud of ya anyway and we ain't done yet.

A wise person once told me that if you can remeber who the refs were in a game 24 hours later, you probably had bad refs. If you get a few bad calls you gotta overcome them or adjust, we did not, but I personally do not remember who the refs were. Now if you saw the Clarkrange boys game with Clay Co. just before the RBS vs. CHS game that night, I can remember that one ref who called the five seconds...so i figure he was bad, or at least made a bad call that took away a chance Clarkrange boys had.

Imagine that another Clarkrange fan complaining about the officials after every loss. Will it never end? <_<

Not as long as the officiating is bad.Devilfanatic,were you at this game?I have no doubt that if you were there to watch this game,YOU know the officiating was bad.I have no doubt that the officials DID NOT cause us to lose this game.If you were there,Im sure you know they lost,because they played horrible,and because we had the 5 ft girl on laken,however,the officiating was TERRIBLE! If anything I have said is untrue,please post back,if not,keep your mouth where it belongs!

Why is it that when you lose the officials were horrible, and when you win they are fine? :lol:

Dev can you post that top ten thing for Clarkrange? :lol: