Congrats Jasper Middle

KimP

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely, congratulations Jasper Middle. This is the biggest thing that's came through JMS, since the football team won the SVC conference in 2000. If only we could have gotten that far when I played for Snipe. Good luck to JMS, keep working hard, and I can't wait to see this group of middle schoolers at the high school next year. Go out with a bang guys!

Edited by Rodman15

Good job Coach Webb and the JMS Warriors. Make this small town proud and beat that big private school MBA!!

FYI.....Pep Rally at 10ish tomorrow. Glad to see the basketball teams are getting some reconization, it makes the boys feel good and lifts moral.

(Watch for the coaching staff to be styling if not at school for sure at the game.)

The little P's and I won't be able to make the trip but we will be rootin' you on from Jasvegas.

FYI.....Pep Rally at 10ish tomorrow. Glad to see the basketball teams are getting some reconization, it makes the boys feel good and lifts moral.

(Watch for the coaching staff to be styling if not at school for sure at the game.)

The little P's and I won't be able to make the trip but we will be rootin' you on from Jasvegas.

Is it true that Snipe and Mr. P's suits were the same size. I heard the pant sizes were 42/22. Is this correct. Oh wait a minute........ Oh someone just told me that Snipes was 42/22 and Mr. P's was 22/42. Now I understand. Good luck Snipe and Go Warriors.

Edited by volsbbfan

Halftime update called in from Mrs Snipe....27-09. And things don't look good for our Warriors. I suspect right about now someone is hearing a few words from my dear husband.

Will update after the game is over.

Well dang it, things just didn't go our way tonight. I don't have a score but do know we lost by 20 or so. Mr. P didn't elaborate much on the phone so I will have to wait and see what happened. I do know Mrs Snipe said they had 3-4 kids as big as Henegar and Bailey, that has to be hard to handle.

But here's to you Warriors, you had a great season, have alot to be proud of and have made 2 coaches proud to have coached a great group of young men like yourselves. (yall where a fine lookin' group today all snazzy in your shirts and ties.) Love you boys!!!!

Is it true that Snipe and Mr. P's suits were the same size. I heard the pant sizes were 42/22. Is this correct. Oh wait a minute........ Oh someone just told me that Snipes was 42/22 and Mr. P's was 22/42. Now I understand. Good luck Snipe and Go Warriors.

LOOOOOOOORD....YA'LL AIN'T RIGHT....lol

Well dang it, things just didn't go our way tonight. I don't have a score but do know we lost by 20 or so. Mr. P didn't elaborate much on the phone so I will have to wait and see what happened. I do know Mrs Snipe said they had 3-4 kids as big as Henegar and Bailey, that has to be hard to handle.

But here's to you Warriors, you had a great season, have alot to be proud of and have made 2 coaches proud to have coached a great group of young men like yourselves. (yall where a fine lookin' group today all snazzy in your shirts and ties.) Love you boys!!!!

Good Job Coach Webb and the Middle School Warriors. Ya'll had an extremely successful season and having nothing to hang your heads about. It took a private school out of Nashville (who by the way won the 5A state championship) to beat you. Can't wait to see you guys in High School. Again great job Warriors!!!