Whitwell vs South Pittsburg

Football Fan1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so buddy. I think the Pirates are going to Rack the tigers. They have "racked" them twice already this year. Both games have been over in the third quarter. This will not be a good Rackball game. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAckem Pirates. RRRRRRRRRrackem...........Rackball

Who is the high now? Willi James Huff is. Bling Blingin

This sounds alot like RackBall doesnt it?

Tough luck S. P. on going 0 for 3 this week. Just remember WLS predicted it.

Remember that prediction WLS 11? I do. Well I'm predicting that Whitwell gets "racked" tonight and their season will be over. I think Lookout Valley will win this rackball game. South Pittsburg however is ready to "rack" which ever one of these teams wins tonight. I kinda hope Whitwell wins this rackball game so we can "rack" them again. Maybe we can hang 100 on the board again.

Hello........Hello.......Hello......Who is the high now? RRRRRRRRRackem

Hey Willie remember this post!

I can't wait to see this game. This is going to be a "rackfest." Whitwell is going to get "racked". To bad its not at the rackdome again. I think our rackballers are glad we are playing the little tiggers. The funky chicken and the Pirates are going to put a racking on the Tigers tomorrow night in the district semifinals. WLS 11, are you going to predict on this game? Do you predict your boys are about to get "racked?"

You were wrong then and you are wrong now. S. P. is facing the big red machine at the wrong time we are just starting to peak! We will win! Why? cause wls11 said so!!!!!

Hey willie, you kinda sound like rackball. Have you changed your name? are u hidin in the closet?

Edited by WLS11

69-48 Pirates at the end of the 3rd quarter. It looks like "The Funky Chicken" and "The Green Pickle" will go head to head once again on Friday in the district championship game. Whitwell is getting "Racked." South Pittsburg is playing awful, but still managing to rack Whitwell. They must play much better on Friday or they could get embarrassed by the Green Kosher Dill Pickle from Arts and Sciences.

I just hope this district championship game on Friday is a good Rackball game. I think if we play Rackball they way we are capable of we can win the game. I think Sale Creek will Rack Whitwell in the consolation game. Sale Creek looked very good tonight against Arts and Sciences. I bet oh KMarv was pumped up about that. It was a 3 point game with seconds to go and Arts and Sciences pulled out the win. What a game!!

82-70 final. SP was leading by 25 midway through the fourth quarter and the coach put the B Team in the game. I think it was 80-55 when he called off the dogs. Just like I thought though, no contest at all.

The bottom line is still the same. Whitwell got Racked.

They guaranteed a win, but it didn't happen.

The only thing I will guarantee is at least a district runner up finish in the tournament.

We must bring our "A" Rackball game with us on Friday to have a shot at the might Parrots.

82-70 final. SP was leading by 25 midway through the fourth quarter and the coach put the B Team in the game. I think it was 80-55 when he called off the dogs. Just like I thought though, no contest at all.

The bottom line is still the same. Whitwell got Racked.

They guaranteed a win, but it didn't happen.

The only thing I will guarantee is at least a district runner up finish in the tournament.

We must bring our "A" Rackball game with us on Friday to have a shot at the mighty Parrots.

WLS 11, where is that rackball win you guaranteed? We really racked the tigers tonight. It was 80-55 in the fourth quarter and we put the junior rackballers in. Coach Lewis is really good friends with Sale Creek's coach, he didn't want to bust their scoreboard by putting 100 on the board. We only do that at the rackdome. The score was alot closer than the actual game. Whitwell might be at the top of their peak, but that peak isn't very high. Now, Whitwell is about to get racked by Grace.

lol

I just hope this district championship game on Friday is a good Rackball game. I think if we play Rackball they way we are capable of we can win the game. I think Sale Creek will Rack Whitwell in the consolation game. Sale Creek looked very good tonight against Arts and Sciences. I bet oh KMarv was pumped up about that. It was a 3 point game with seconds to go and Arts and Sciences pulled out the win. What a game!!

I thought we were going to pull it out. If we didn't have so many turnovers at the start of the second half we would of been fine.

From the looks of it CSAS and SC will battle next year with both teams only starting 1 senior and everyone else losing their best players.

Yeah, but S.P. will still be pretty good for the next few years. They have young talent that can help them along the way.

Young talent has to be developed though, and that come from coaching.....and trust me you dont have the coach to do it......good luck to the pirates(county team) the rest of the way they controlled the boards on us if they can against CSAS they'll be ok