Santa Fe vs Moore Co.

150mph

if ca doesnt press santa fe then they have a chance...but if they do santa fe will get killed....they dont have any ball handlers....if moore co. would have pressed i think they would of won....but roger played a heck of a game that i saw and that team will go as far as he can carry them

moore co. trapped all night long. sometimes half and sometimes full court.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

moore co. trapped all night long. sometimes half and sometimes full court.

im not taking anything away from the win....but they didnt put on a full court press like they can...but its not santa fe's fault they played great and won...they just lack a good ball handler like they had last year in ryan and quinn...but as long as they feed roger the ball this teams gotta chance

CA is well coached so roger is going to get hassled all night...and heichelbach is a decent defender...but for santa fe to have a chance the role players around roger have to be very accurate and absolutely CANNOT turn the ball over...they have to play smart basketball to beat CA wednesday...because i guarantee that santa fe has ca's attention after this win

Did anyone notice a lot of "carrying on the drible"? I see it a lot, but never as much as tonight.

As far as the calls, it was bad, maybe as bad as I've ever seen it, but at least it was bad both ways.

I even say one ref start to call a foul, and turn around to see if the coach had called time out to decide if he should make the call.

Hope it gets better

Radio I agree. Also traveling on that first move without dribbling was not called. If you were there for the Richland game, three straight possessions it was called. Referees have an extremely tough job though. I respect them alot for what they do. I would love to ref and I would like to, but Im not sure how to get involved. In a referee consistency is the key and it was not there tonight.

The Fe wins 77-76 in 3OTs.

WOW!!!!!! This might be the best game ive ever seen or watched in a District tourney..... A huge upset win for Santa Fe lead by Roger Heginbottoms 37 points and 24 rebounds, he carried the team..... Jake Warf also had 10 points and huge three pointer with about 30 seconds to give Santa Fe the final margin of victory 77-76..... :blink:

Santa Fes ball handling was pretty good except through the stretch in the 4th....

Santa Fe lead throughout much of the game by 7 to 8 points, but in the 4th had trouble handling the ball and let Moore Co. back in the game.... The overtimes were very close with a lot of bad calls both ways....

I would have to agree the refs were horrible both ways, I hope it gets better for the Semis....

GREAT WIN FOR SANTA FE!!!!!!! :P