Liberty vs. Bolivar

baseballa28

Obviously, you're a homer and have green tinted vision. Liberty fans classless? Are you kidding me? Were you really at the game last night? Chism one of the classiest players around? I never said he was a bad guy, off the court I'm sure he's a nice guy. But on the court he acts crazy sometimes, the taunting kind of stuff. Oh yeah Willie didn't see Sain, thats understandable since he's only 6'6. You make good points.

Willie did not see Sain because he was looking down. Chism has not received a technical the entire year. That says enough.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This type of bickering here on CoachT is the very reason why the game was also very Physical and rough. Lets not judge the coaches cause we don't know what they encourage the players to do..remember they are teens...and we know how we were at that age when competing. But speaking on both side we need our Adults to be adults, and let the kids p;ay and win the games. We don't need the guys on the sideline taunting players and coaches we don't need elboys and headlocks witch did't happen (headlock). I think this rilvary may be too intense if the adults cant post their opinon here without being attacked. Also, I feel like Bolivar fans are more over the top than any crown i've ever witnessed at a basketball game.

Everyone is wrong about everyone Bolivar and Liberty both have fans who need to bring more positive support to the games and it was Josh Irvin. And willie was elbowed during a play. and futhermore Wayne did behave with a little cockiness.

In what way did Wayne react with cockiness? He was thrown to the floor at least 7 times last night and the last time the idiot(IRVIN) grabbed him around his throat. He was fed up and had enough. By the way, no one ever said anything about the blow that Irvin laid on Jerry Griffin about a minute before the Willie/Irvin incident. It was worse than with Willie. It was not a foul, it was an intentional takeout. Irvin threw his forearm and hit Griffin under the chin. He never needs to play another high school basketball game. He is a THUG, THUG, THUG and no one can take up for him on that one. If he did that off the court, then he would be in jail!

Baseballa is the man when it comes to Liberty Basketball. If he defends the Liberty coaches and players, then we should listen because he is knowledgeable of the Liberty program. However, up to this point, he has not defended Liberty. That tells me all I need to know about how the Liberty players and coaches represented their school last night.

I'm not goin' there about fans. There are some rotten apples in every bunch.

Last, Bolivar fans, please stop going back and forth on this board with this new guy. He obviously does not like or respect Bolivar Basketball and that's fine.

"Today I settled all family business." Micheal Corleone, The Godfather 1974.

"Tonight, we took care of the district." Rick Rudesill, Bolivar Central, 2006

This type of bickering here on CoachT is the very reason why the game was also very Physical and rough. Lets not judge the coaches cause we don't know what they encourage the players to do..remember they are teens...and we know how we were at that age when competing. But speaking on both side we need our Adults to be adults, and let the kids p;ay and win the games. We don't need the guys on the sideline taunting players and coaches we don't need elboys and headlocks witch did't happen (headlock). I think this rilvary may be too intense if the adults cant post their opinon here without being attacked. Also, I feel like Bolivar fans are more over the top than any crown i've ever witnessed at a basketball game.

You can judge a coach by a player's actions. Did you see any of Bolivar's players trying to take someone out? No, you didn't and that is a reflection of their coach! The most important thing to be noted out of everything is this:

WHY DID LIBERTY'S 2 BEST PLAYERS SIT ON THE BENCH WHEN BOLIVAR ONLY HAD A 6 POINT LEAD. answer: BECAUSE THE LIBERTY COACH KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AND DID NOT WANT HIS BEST PLAYERS IN THE MIDDLE OF A BRAWL THAT COULD LEAD TO SUSPENSIONS THAT WOULD HARM STATE PLAYOFF CHANCES. THESE TWO PLAYERS WERE NOT EVEN IN FOUL TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In what way did Wayne react with cockiness? He was thrown to the floor at least 7 times last night and the last time the idiot(IRVIN) grabbed him around his throat. He was fed up and had enough. By the way, no one ever said anything about the blow that Irvin laid on Jerry Griffin about a minute before the Willie/Irvin incident. It was worse than with Willie. It was not a foul, it was an intentional takeout. Irvin threw his forearm and hit Griffin under the chin. He never needs to play another high school basketball game. He is a THUG, THUG, THUG and no one can take up for him on that one. If he did that off the court, then he would be in jail!

i assume the foul on Griffin was on the opposite side that i was sitting, so i cant reply. The foul over the back on wayne look as if he hit him in the head or his arms came around wayne,however like i said i was not in the position to tell exactly what irvin did. BUT I was in the Position to see Wayne Laugh into the face of liberty's coach I saw it plain as day. And i hear the coah ask the tall black ref how are you goint to let him just laugh like that? That makes me think he has some cockiness.

It was Irvin who hit willie during a play.

I was talking about when Willie walked in front of Sain after he fouled out and Sain shoved him. Follow the discussion!

i assume the foul on Griffin was on the opposite side that i was sitting, so i cant reply. The foul over the back on wayne look as if he hit him in the head or his arms came around wayne,however like i said i was not in the position to tell exactly what irvin did. BUT I was in the Position to see Wayne Laugh into the face of liberty's coach I saw it plain as day. And i hear the coah ask the tall black ref how are you goint to let him just laugh like that? That makes me think he has some cockiness.

He probably was laughing because Liberty was doing everything in the book and out of the book to stop him, but Bolivar was still whooping A#$ and taking names!

You can judge a coach by a player's actions. Did you see any of Bolivar's players trying to take someone out? No, you didn't and that is a reflection of their coach! The most important thing to be noted out of everything is this:

WHY DID LIBERTY'S 2 BEST PLAYERS SIT ON THE BENCH WHEN BOLIVAR ONLY HAD A 6 POINT LEAD. answer: BECAUSE THE LIBERTY COACH KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AND DID NOT WANT HIS BEST PLAYERS IN THE MIDDLE OF A BRAWL THAT COULD LEAD TO SUSPENSIONS THAT WOULD HARM STATE PLAYOFF CHANCES. THESE TWO PLAYERS WERE NOT EVEN IN FOUL TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i said earlier coach Williams does not Encourage his players to play that way..hove they ever before? Have you ever heard anything even close to Liberty ever being dirty. This is the individual..Irvin who i think and know will be punished accordinly. Yes the coach has to bear the burden but no one who ever played basketball would tell a player to do that.

I was talking about when Willie walked in front of Sain after he fouled out and Sain shoved him. Follow the discussion!

He probably was laughing because Liberty was doing everything in the book and out of the book to stop him, but Bolivar was still whooping A#$ and taking names!

You may not want to talk to me as if im a child. i May have overlooked the fact that you were speaking on that but i was not watching the floor at that time...and its ok for him to laugh for that reason but if its called cocky..you defend him?

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14