Sullivan Central over DB in 2OT

brock20

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious as to who these people where that you say thought central could not compete at AAA....

Everyone said last year when Central went to state that they will not be able to compete in the Big 9.

Also, one player's parent from DB yelled it at the kids as they were going into the locker when DB beat them at Central. I believe his quote was "Welcome to the Big 9"

many of the newspapers doubted central this year. triccitessports always had ths ranked a head of central throughout the year even when central beat them twice in the regular season.

i have to agree with you there...I have noticed the ron bliss has constanlty had other teams...ths unicoi county? UNICOI COUNTY! ahead of the cougs... but newspapers have never won any basketball games as far as I know and anybody who actually used a brain cell to form an opinion would know that SC has competed in the conference before so why should now be any different. I for one made the comment before the season that SC would make some noise

congratulations Sullivan Central you just received a ticket to get thumped by Science Hill. haha. you gonna get worked

Guess what you are going to receive a ticket too! When you pay your five bucks at the gate you are going to receive at ticket. Stay in the stands.

Keep acting cool on here JayLo1!! Remember Greeneville last week? People on here from the Big 9 took up for SH. Way to keep up your streak of being the most obnixous poster on coacht.

i have to agree with you there...I have noticed the ron bliss has constanlty had other teams...ths unicoi county? UNICOI COUNTY! ahead of the cougs... but newspapers have never won any basketball games as far as I know and anybody who actually used a brain cell to form an opinion would know that SC has competed in the conference before so why should now be any different. I for one made the comment before the season that SC would make some noise

I have to admit some db fans did think central could do well in the big 9 unlike many shhs and ths people

Everyone pretty much said it. Being picked like 5th by the newspapers after going to state?

Everyone? The times-news and tricitiessports.com are not everybody and they are just an opinion. newspapers are called rags for a reason. the times-news had south picked to contend for the title and you see where that got them. Remember the big front page photo of the big 3 hauldron, Ashworth, Powell...and Powell never even played this year. DB was picked 3rd finished 2nd...Charlie Morgan voted Cental 2nd or 3rd (2nd i think) in the conference in preseason...I would have put more value in someone tha knows a little about Xs and Os

Everyone said last year when Central went to state that they will not be able to compete in the Big 9.

Also, one player's parent from DB yelled it at the kids as they were going into the locker when DB beat them at Central. I believe his quote was "Welcome to the Big 9"

maybe he was just being cordial to the cougs since it has been a few years since we saw them...you know kind of a long time no see :thumb: