• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up now sycamore

you guys have got to be the worst team in the county

yo ill go ahead and say we let yall win the first two just for suspense

just go ahead and kill yourself aint no reason for yall to stick around

Glad to see sportsmanship is still alive and well in kingston springs.

Congrats to Harpeth on the win. I didnt get to attend but it sounds like Harpeth just flat out wanted it more. Hopefully 11aa can represent in regions. I wouldn't mind seeing the same four in the quarters of regions. Bignasty congratulations on the intelligent post, try english class sometime buddy. Keep them coming I'm sure the other Harpeth posters on here won't quite be on the same page you are.

Guest catfish-hunter

Glad to see sportsmanship is still alive and well in kingston springs.

Congrats to Harpeth on the win. I didnt get to attend but it sounds like Harpeth just flat out wanted it more. Hopefully 11aa can represent in regions. I wouldn't mind seeing the same four in the quarters of regions. Bignasty congratulations on the intelligent post, try english class sometime buddy. Keep them coming I'm sure the other Harpeth posters on here won't quite be on the same page you are.

Don't worry about those idiots :D

We should all be pulling for one another against the West-TN teams now. Sycamore has had a great year and if they let one bad 1st quarter of basketball ruin it then that would be a tragedy. Being District Champions (tourney or regular season) is terrific but in the end every team should have just one goal:

CLASS AA STATE CHAMPIONS :D

Don't worry about those idiots :D

We should all be pulling for one another against the West-TN teams now. Sycamore has had a great year and if they let one bad 1st quarter of basketball ruin it then that would be a tragedy. Being District Champions (tourney or regular season) is terrific but in the end every team should have just one goal:

Catfish, I couldn't agree more. When I talkd to farmer right after the game, he told me that both teams should root for each other in the region. I agree. We both love beating each other more than anything, but now we need to support each other in the region. We will be the only ones supporting our team in hostile country.

Don't worry about those idiots :thumb:

So who's bringing the ice cream to go with our serving of humble pie??? ;)

Guest catfish-hunter

So who's bringing the ice cream to go with our serving of humble pie??? :D

You bring the vanilla and I've got that pile of chocolate (if you know what I mean) :thumb:

It will go good with that Hennessey that Bizzie_b will be bringing for PrepFanatic ;)

Guest catfish-hunter

Im not from Cheatam County but I will be cheering for all of the 11aa teams at regionals.

THANKS!!!! Will you all stick around after your game on Friday night??????