Best up coming freshmen

tough130

what freshmen should we look for next year

If you mean freshman that are coming up or freshmen that will be sophmores. Beech is taking 10 freshmen and sophmores to the freshman sophmore state this year and they will be exciting to watch in the next few years.

Now if you incoming freshmen then you look no farther than Brett Jackeal who will be a force to be recond with next year.

If you mean freshman that are coming up or freshmen that will be sophmores. Beech is taking 10 freshmen and sophmores to the freshman sophmore state this year and they will be exciting to watch in the next few years.

Now if you incoming freshmen then you look no farther than Brett Jackeal who will be a force to be recond with next year.

Yes Brett from hendersonville will probably medal next year at 185 but hed better get a real strong lower back and legs if he wants to compete with the men in DI. Daniel Baulke at 103 for CBHS will go 1 or 2 in state his first year. Joesph Proctor from Cookville around 171 could be a surprising Jake Young and medal his first year. Bain from Warren Co. at 215 will turns a many heads. And Cole Hayes (Chance Hayes little brother) will I think wrestle for Baylor at 112????? will hands down be a four time state champion, it doesnt matter if its DI or DII that hes competing in. He'll be better than Ryan Konz. Hes one every national tournament the past 2 years I believe.

Yes Brett from hendersonville will probably medal next year at 185 but hed better get a real strong lower back and legs if he wants to compete with the men in DI. Daniel Baulke at 103 for CBHS will go 1 or 2 in state his first year. Joesph Proctor from Cookville around 171 could be a surprising Jake Young and medal his first year. Bain from Warren Co. at 215 will turns a many heads. And Cole Hayes (Chance Hayes little brother) will I think wrestle for Baylor at 112????? will hands down be a four time state champion, it doesnt matter if its DI or DII that hes competing in. He'll be better than Ryan Konz. Hes one every national tournament the past 2 years I believe.

Cameron Croy and Blake Thomas at Brentwood High School will be very competitive as freshmen.

Cameron Croy and Blake Thomas at Brentwood High School will be very competitive as freshmen.

no doubt that cameron croy, brett jackle and joseph procter will make alot of noise next year as freshmen...i have watched them up close for two years...three big guys...160lb to 189lb that will get it done as freshmen...

they will have to make the usual freshmen transition...but will do so very fast based on their skill and their mat time and national tournament experience

and all three are GREAT guys to boot...