Lewis Co over Marshall Co.

Shootmore

If the schedule is right on coacht, Lewic Co is 9-14. Of course Marshall Co is not much better. I guess Marshall Co is still proud they played Colubia close!!!!!!!! :thumb:

All week Marshall Co folks have been on here talking about how improved and how close they played Columbia. Well looks like you need to get over the Columbia LOSE, and worry about all these little AA schools. :thumb:

Congrats to Lewis Co. Good luck against Loretto! You will probably need it . Loretto is pretty dang good.

If the schedule is right on coacht, Lewic Co is 9-14. Of course Marshall Co is not much better. I guess Marshall Co is still proud they played Colubia close!!!!!!!! :thumb:

All week Marshall Co folks have been on here talking about how improved and how close they played Columbia. Well looks like you need to get over the Columbia LOSE, and worry about all these little AA schools. :lol:

Congrats to Lewis Co. Good luck against Loretto! You will probably need it . Loretto is pretty dang good.

Loretto really isn't all that good ( ask some single A schools if you don't believe

me), Lewis County isn't good at all and for some reason we can't beat

either one of them !!!

Doesn't say much about us does it ?

Maybe we need to play Columbia more.

District 10AA in two words..VERY WEAK.

I'm afraid we'll find that out next week.

If the schedule is right on coacht, Lewic Co is 9-14. Of course Marshall Co is not much better. I guess Marshall Co is still proud they played Colubia close!!!!!!!! :angry:

All week Marshall Co folks have been on here talking about how improved and how close they played Columbia. Well looks like you need to get over the Columbia LOSE, and worry about all these little AA schools. :o

Win, Lose or Draw - we are still proud of our girls. We weren't worried about the lost to Colubia (Columbia spelled correctly) As for being a little school AA school, is Columbia in New York? It's still a small TN town, just like the rest of us. For our "Little School" , the game against Columbia was practice for the District Tournaments - since Columbia didn't play us very well, I guess that that game didn't help us. Let us worry about Marshall County and you worry about the "Big Dog" Shelbyville - they are waiting for you. If Columbia has the opportunity to play Shelbyville and they play as bad as they did against Marshall County - it will be a long ride home! :thumb:

We are proud and we will stand behind our team because unlike a lot of teams this year, we still have 3 years to get it right with the awesome Freshmen and Sophmores that we have. Everyone else will be wondering who they have coming up. We know what we've got to build on. B)

Marshall County Tigerettes keep your heads up!

Edited by 4grandma

Tigerman, I think you don't need to come on here and say Loretto isn't any good

I don't believe any loretto fans have been on here and said anything bad about the marshall co team. so why run are girls down because you are mad at somebody from columbia and as for the 1A schools they could beat any 2 or 3A school it doesn't matter the size of the school it is what kind of team you have before you us down for losing to a 1A school first you need to play summertown, wayne co, and perry co and if you beat them then you can run us down for losing to them

Loretto really isn't all that good ( ask some single A schools if you don't believe

either one of them !!!

I gurantee you if you ask any of the A teams you mentioned, none of them will agree with you. They will all tell you Loretto is good. If you don't believe them ask some of the state champions in Alabama. I hope you are not a scout........lol

either one of them !!!

Instead of dishing aa teams, why don't you praise single a teams...

and what is really funny is you get on here and down kids, you don't

know behind a alais name....

you are the real deal.?

Edited by sagjuz4fun