Greeneville/Morristown West face off 4 District Title

ComexxOriginal2221

what high school did you go to? cocke county? anyways thats why Greeneville High School has one of the top ten best Educational programs in the STATE OF TENNESSEE YOU MORON!!! get ur facts str8 before you run off talkin out your butt....oh and im pretty sure our Girls have been to state the past two years and this year when the boys go its gonna be the third time theyve been to Murfreesboro in the past five years idiot!...oh and about Wiggins...i guess someone with a GPA of a 3.85 isnt very smart huh?lol and if his GPA was a 2.0 he would still get recruited and go to a D1 college b4 ne of your favorite HS players chump...oh and about the tarheels..your comparing them to a HS basketball team and state and national championships...be serious.....whats Tarheels record this year?lol w/out mcants and mayes they are Garbage Duke will embarrass them..back to you .....answer these 2 questions..how old are you and where do you go to school...cuz you act about 15*freshman* and you prolly go to some school that GHS has already blown out..lol..punks these days....isnt the library bout to close??? :(

Wiggins probably has a 3.85 GPA. He got 1.0 his freshman year, 1.0 his sophmore year, and maybe 2.85 this year. That being said Greeneville will not win the state and why dont we meet in a dark alley so I can beat the living heck out of ya you duke ballboy

:(

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggins probably has a 3.85 GPA. He got 1.0 his freshman year, 1.0 his sophmore year, and maybe 2.85 this year. That being said Greeneville will not win the state and why dont we meet in a dark alley so I can beat the living heck out of ya you duke ballboy

:(

tarheel..i won't have time to meet you in a dark alley cuz ill be to busy with your ho mom...anyways.....you just mad cuz you never made the team in hs you jerk...you need to lace ur converses and go play at the y wit the 40 over league....and combo....while im at it..u the one called wiggins a joke and were talkin bout this year not the past..and wiggins owned wattad and ghs beat sh..enough said :(

You might be the craziest person in east tennessee b/c tony white jr. is one of the best players in the state. Wiggins is a joke. Just wait until Wattad gets ahold of him. Then lets see how many post you have on here making yourself look like a idiot.

Your a little behind the times buddy. Wiggins smacked Wattad a couple of times. Wattad is overrated. Wiggins is a great hs basketball player but he has some work to do especially in the weight room. Wiggins with 25 or more pounds on his slight frame would certainly increase his stock tremedously.

Im not hating on Wiggins but you all are trying to make to sound like he should be playing in the NBA or something. No doubt that he is a good player but just because Wiggins scored 26 against SH the last time doesnt mean anything. But Im really excited about the tournament and best of luck to the teams.

And the fact that you greeneville people are calling Central people rednecks..... If im not mistaking greenevilles coach is from johnson county. The most redneck place is tennessee. Just something to think about.

tarheel..i won't have time to meet you in a dark alley cuz ill be to busy with your ho mom...anyways.....you just mad cuz you never made the team in hs you jerk...you need to lace ur converses and go play at the y wit the 40 over league....and combo....while im at it..u the one called wiggins a joke and were talkin bout this year not the past..and wiggins owned wattad and ghs beat sh..enough said :thumb:

1st of all someone already used that "lace up your converses" joke on CoachT and it was funny the 1st time.

2nd of all, Give Wiggins a rest, everyone knows you are his waterboy, tutor, or something.

and last, you better tell Wiggins next time youre passing him his towel and water, that he needs to be getting ready for the big 9 powerhouses S. Hill,and Sullivan Central and pray that they don't get matched up with Central.

Oh and Tarheel, shouldn't you be working on those Knoxville threads?

tarheel..i won't have time to meet you in a dark alley cuz ill be to busy with your ho mom...anyways.....you just mad cuz you never made the team in hs you jerk...you need to lace ur converses and go play at the y wit the 40 over league....and combo....while im at it..u the one called wiggins a joke and were talkin bout this year not the past..and wiggins owned wattad and ghs beat sh..enough said :unsure:

ComexxOriginal2221 who saids I was for SH stupid ###### and you should not talk about mother that way it is not nice. callin your mom a ho tisk tisk buddy.Oak Ridge #1.

ComexxOriginal2221 who saids I was for SH stupid ###### and you should not talk about mother that way it is not nice. callin your mom a ho tisk tisk buddy.Oak Ridge #1.

Wiggins is the best player in East

Tennessee and Guthrie and Basile and White are not even in the same ballpark.

Greeneville will make it to at least the substate and hopefully Tony will see why Wiggins should be Mr Basketball if his team is still there. Let's get real.

Wiggins is the best player in East

Tennessee and Guthrie and Basile and White are not even in the same ballpark.

Greeneville will make it to at least the substate and hopefully Tony will see why Wiggins should be Mr Basketball if his team is still there. Let's get real.

To IMACJack, and all other Devil fans from coach Duncan:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are giving other teams locker room fodder. The Devils, nor any of their players do not need your promotion on this site. We do appreciate your support in the stands but this type of promotion is counterproductive.

Thanks

i hope greeneville wins the region and substate. they would play Hamilton 1st round and get beat probably by 50. that would wake all of these greeneville fans up. i have seen highlights of hamilton and they look awseome. there is no way wiggins should be mentioned in with Mr. Basketball. And Tony White jr. IS better than wiggins. i have seen both of them play.

Good news Greeneville fans, you'll dont have to worry about playing hamilton. Sullivan Central is no joke and the knoxville teams are a level above region 1AAA.

i hope greeneville wins the region and substate. they would play Hamilton 1st round and get beat probably by 50. that would wake all of these greeneville fans up. i have seen highlights of hamilton and they look awseome. there is no way wiggins should be mentioned in with Mr. Basketball. And Tony White jr. IS better than wiggins. i have seen both of them play.

Good news Greeneville fans, you'll dont have to worry about playing hamilton. Sullivan Central is no joke and the knoxville teams are a level above region 1AAA.

I was told to shut up or I would say something about that................we will just wait and see................

To IMACJack, and all other Devil fans from coach Duncan:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are giving other teams locker room fodder. The Devils, nor any of their players do not need your promotion on this site. We do appreciate your support in the stands but this type of promotion is counterproductive.

Thanks

IT IS WAY TO LATE TO TELL THEM THAT..... COMEXX. HAS BEEN ON EVERY THREAD ON HERE TALKING TRASH TO ALL THE TEAMS FANS IN ALL LEAVELS A AA AAA..... HE COULD SHUT UP TODAY AND HE WOULD STILL HAVE TALKED MORE TRASH THAN ANYBODY ELSE..... SO IF ANY TEAM NEEDS SOME LOCKER ROOM FODDER YOU CAN THANK COMEXX. I THINK EVERYBODY KNOWS GREENEVILLE IS A GOOD TEAM BUT COMEXX. HAS PUT A LOT MORE FUEL TO ALL THESE TEAMS..... THANKS COMEXX. AND I HOPE ALL THE PEOPLE IN GREENEVILLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE..... YOU CAN LOOK AT ALL HIS POST BY CLICKING ON HIS SCREENNAME IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.......

1st of all someone already used that "lace up your converses" joke on CoachT and it was funny the 1st time.

2nd of all, Give Wiggins a rest, everyone knows you are his waterboy, tutor, or something.

and last, you better tell Wiggins next time youre passing him his towel and water, that he needs to be getting ready for the big 9 powerhouses S. Hill,and Sullivan Central and pray that they don't get matched up with Central.

Oh and Tarheel, shouldn't you be working on those Knoxville threads?

ok myers...i used that joke the 1st time and ...and im his waterboy???lol maybe basketball tutor..."thats y he's so good" and Wiggins doesnt have to even worry about gettin ready 4 ur so called powerhouses....Greeneville is the powerhouse..didn't u see the sh or red bank games...lol central cant touchem....ghs will beat central by 10 + if sc makes it that far. :thumb: