Ncs wins over east lit. at buzzer.

tdawg27

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think east will beat mcewen and win the championship....but i think the championship will be good to watch im suprised NCS beat east lit....i say east by 5 in the championship

Just curious as to why your so surprised about NCS beating East Lit. they split during regular season. It was close game just like the last time they played them ...that game went into overtime. I think several teams are surprised NCS has achieved as much as they have this year being so young. When i left Clarksville the game between E Robertson and McEwen was a 2 point game mid way in the 2Qtr. No idea who won this game ....if anyone reads this and knows that score let us know.

Just curious as to why your so surprised about NCS beating East Lit. they split during regular season. It was close game just like the last time they played them ...that game went into overtime. I think several teams are surprised NCS has achieved as much as they have this year being so young. When i left Clarksville the game between E Robertson and McEwen was a 2 point game mid way in the 2Qtr. No idea who won this game ....if anyone reads this and knows that score let us know.

well i havent heard much about them and i know east lit is a good team...i just was suprised to hear it...but i wouldnt pay to much attention to me...im just tyrin to get as much info as i can about this district

well i havent heard much about them and i know east lit is a good team...i just was suprised to hear it...but i wouldnt pay to much attention to me...im just tyrin to get as much info as i can about this district

Understand .....wasn't trying to be smart about it. This is a strong district and east robertson is a strong team as well. Much bigger school than NCS by far. East Robertson beat NCS twice this year last game was a two point game with NCS on Feb 16th and on Jan 13 ER beat NCS by 5 points at the very end of the game ...it was back and forth all night though. Still not sure who won between ER and McEwen so we will just have to wait and see who is in the championship game tomorrow night with NCS. Who is the best team in 9A ? Looks like that district is pretty tight too. CLose games between the top 4 all year long.

Understand .....wasn't trying to be smart about it. This is a strong district and east robertson is a strong team as well. Much bigger school than NCS by far. East Robertson beat NCS twice this year last game was a two point game with NCS on Feb 16th and on Jan 13 ER beat NCS by 5 points at the very end of the game ...it was back and forth all night though. Still not sure who won between ER and McEwen so we will just have to wait and see who is in the championship game tomorrow night with NCS. Who is the best team in 9A ? Looks like that district is pretty tight too. CLose games between the top 4 all year long.

i would have to say forrest just because of their district record...but im from district 11....i think we got a good chance at substate so ive been tryin to find out about district 10 because i know alot about the top teams in district 9

Ncs is one step closer to a district championship. Tonight Caden Anderson hit a last second shot to win the game...

Congrats to Nashville Christian. The way East Literature was playing I thought they would be unbeatable in the District Tournament. Shows what I know. Good luck to You and East Robertson in championship. Should be a great game.