Ncs wins over east lit. at buzzer.

tdawg27

Congrats to Nashville Christian. The way East Literature was playing I thought they would be unbeatable in the District Tournament. Shows what I know. Good luck to You and East Robertson in championship. Should be a great game.

I agree with you reddevil East Literature was playing great ball and did last night as well. I went on record here saying i thought they would win the district, so surprised here as well. Just goes to show you in high school when teams are playing their best you can never count anyone out. NCS stayed with them last night and hung in there till the end and had a chance to win it. Should be a great game tonight I hope. NCS and East Robertson have had some good ones over the past few years and close ones. ER seems to win most of them though. Just have to wait and see....good luck to both teams. And congrats to East Literatrue for a very good season and for being good sportsman and competitors this season. Good group of kids and coaches.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you reddevil East Literature was playing great ball and did last night as well. I went on record here saying i thought they would win the district, so surprised here as well. Just goes to show you in high school when teams are playing their best you can never count anyone out. NCS stayed with them last night and hung in there till the end and had a chance to win it. Should be a great game tonight I hope. NCS and East Robertson have had some good ones over the past few years and close ones. ER seems to win most of them though. Just have to wait and see....good luck to both teams. And congrats to East Literatrue for a very good season and for being good sportsman and competitors this season. Good group of kids and coaches.

Yeah you can talk about good sportsmanship when your team is the one who won huh. East Robertson will win the championship over NCS they have to many athletes, then you'll be the one on here making excuses to why you lost and finding something to blame it on. You talk all good when your on top but when your in the gutter you got no class. Your son goes to a private school so why don't you practice what you preach.

Yeah you can talk about good sportsmanship when your team is the one who won huh. East Robertson will win the championship over NCS they have to many athletes, then you'll be the one on here making excuses to why you lost and finding something to blame it on. You talk all good when your on top but when your in the gutter you got no class. Your son goes to a private school so why don't you practice what you preach.

You take compliments from other people and turn them into insults? I honestly don't see how you can say that. When they called off what would've been the tying shot at the NCS vs. East Robertson game, Voldad had nothing but praises for East Robertson and their players. I'll agee that NCS has their share of bad sports in the stands and occasionally on the floor, but the only one being that right now is you.

Good luck to BOTH teams tonight, it's going to be a great game!

Edited by NCSbballfan05

You take compliments from other people and turn them into insults? I honestly don't see how you can say that. When they called off what would've been the tying shot at the NCS vs. East Robertson game, Voldad had nothing but praises for East Robertson and their players. I'll agee that NCS has their share of bad sports in the stands and occasionally on the floor, but the only one being that right now is you.

Good luck to BOTH teams tonight, it's going to be a great game!

I would rather better be hated for something Iam than something I am not

Runningwild -- please don't come on here and try to stir up trouble for East. Voldad and other NCS posters, I think if you check Runningwild's posts you'll see that he/she is a Heritage fan. Sorry about that.

That's no problem margotfos, I figured he wasn't an East Robertson fan. Maybe you can answer a question for me, why do Heritage fans try and but into threads that don't even concern their teams? It's no wonder they're disliked.

Good luck in the championship tonight for BOTH teams!!!

That's no problem margotfos, I figured he wasn't an East Robertson fan. Maybe you can answer a question for me, why do Heritage fans try and but into threads that don't even concern their teams? It's no wonder they're disliked.

Good luck in the championship tonight for BOTH teams!!!

you can say anything but if somebody else says it it is wrong you big dummy you can't have it both ways.you think you are always right well you're not you can talk about other people and that is ok. you need to see what ncs stands for but you want it your way sorry.

you can say anything but if somebody else says it it is wrong you big dummy you can't have it both ways.you think you are always right well you're not you can talk about other people and that is ok. you need to see what ncs stands for but you want it your way sorry.

What is your problem man, why are you so bitter? What did you mean by "you need to see what ncs stands for..."? I'm not trying to be a smart, only trying to get a better understanding of what you said, so I can answer it. And FYI, I went to NCS so, i have a pretty good idea of what it stands for.