Prospects of 2007

nonamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don`t be surprised to see Josh Liles as the top draft pick out of TN next year. Plays for USJ and he`s the real deal.

You are right on VG. When I first predicted we would see scouts from several SEC schools, Miami and others, some thought I had sniffed too many paint fumes while building USJ's new facility. Too many paint fumes... maybe, but Josh is getting serious looks from the very best college programs as well as some Pro teams.

You are right on VG. When I first predicted we would see scouts from several SEC schools, Miami and others, some thought I had sniffed too many paint fumes while building USJ's new facility. Too many paint fumes... maybe, but Josh is getting serious looks from the very best college programs as well as some Pro teams.

Golden Tate from JPII. I hear he could very well possibly be drafted out of High School. He is only a Junior and has had some GREAT success in Summer Baseball. The question is will he go with Football or Baseball? I know many of you will disagree with me, but Tate is an UNBELIEVEABLE athlete. If you have never seen him play football or baseball then you are missing out. In my opinion he is a better football player than he is a baseball player, but I have heard coaches say this Summer during travel ball he really did well. a lot of people, especially those who JPII play, are VERY jealous that we have Golden and will try to cut him down. This kid is not only a one of a kind athlete, but a great student and a VERY humble person. He does not let it go to his head (when he has every right for it to). He plays Center Field and will track down any ball hit in the gap. And he WILL steal on ANY catcher in the State!!!