Collinwood

zapper

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby's mom called me and wanted me to post her condition on here. She went to the doctor this morning. She doesn't have anything broken just some possible pulled ligaments. She is currently taking therapy. It's unknown at this point if she will be playing next week. The doc said that will be something they will talk about later. Also Brianna Thompson went down in this game. The doc put her on crutches, so I don't know what her status will be for next week. Hopefully both will be back for next weeks games.

Abby's mom called me and wanted me to post her condition on here. She went to the doctor this morning. She doesn't have anything broken just some possible pulled ligaments. She is currently taking therapy. It's unknown at this point if she will be playing next week. The doc said that will be something they will talk about later. Also Brianna Thompson went down in this game. The doc put her on crutches, so I don't know what her status will be for next week. Hopefully both will be back for next weeks games.

That's some good news for Abby. I was really worried about her last night. I'm so glad her ankle was not broken, and I hope she will be able to play next week. Also hope the Thompson girl is good to go next week. I always hate to hear of anyone getting hurt, especially at such a crucial time in the season. Hope you guys make it to the finals, as do we (PC). That would be a great final game!! :thumb:

I hope everyone will believe me to be sincere when I say if the girls are injuried, and playing could further hurt that injury, that I hope they sit out. Those teams in D12 are so deep that it probably will not matter. But if they are only hurting a little and they can play through the pain, and playing will not cause further injury, let them play. Kids heal quickly. Good luck to all. :thumb:

I have already taken off for March 8th to come see the 2 region 6 teams that make it to state play in the finals. Get r done. :D

Sounds better than I thought last night! I pray they can recover...they are

"both" great players. I didn't think Abby was going to get off the floor much

less go back out!!! Collinwood has a very dedicated team and maybe with

a little rest they will "all" be able to play the rest of this season!

I Hope So!! ;) And kids do heal quicker which is in their favor!!!