AA, District 4, whos the best

marco

I think the District title will come between the Irish of Catholic and the Mavericks of Anderson Co. Anderson Co. is a solid baseball club. The Mavs have carry big sticks to the plate and get their money's worht every at bat. The Mavs infield is smooth. With the Guinn's on the corners and Fields and Stooksbury in the middle there is no room for error. The outfield tracks fly balls great. With strong arms not many people will run on the maverick outfield. Swiping and base on the Mavs is almost like playing out in traffic. Pitching staff................where do I begin?

I think the District title will come between the Irish of Catholic and the Mavericks of Anderson Co. Anderson Co. is a solid baseball club. The Mavs have carry big sticks to the plate and get their money's worht every at bat. The Mavs infield is smooth. With the Guinn's on the corners and Fields and Stooksbury in the middle there is no room for error. The outfield tracks fly balls great. With strong arms not many people will run on the maverick outfield. Swiping and base on the Mavs is almost like playing out in traffic. Pitching staff................where do I begin?

HMMM.. where do you begin because there is no pitching unless you all recruited 10 new pitchers like everything else. Because last year I saw you play plenty of games and I do no remember seeing anything. I also think before you talk about going all the way you need to make it at least close to state. If i remember right I think I remember seeing Seymour destroy u all in region like 12-1 or something.

I think u all are really getting big heads and it will catch up to u soon bc you say all this team is flawless and if so I dont see how if its the same team from last year . Who knows maybe you all will have a good season, I just hate seeing people already getting big heads when you have done nothing to deserve that kind of respect. Oh well, good luck anyways. Myabe you all will have a magical season.

I agree with both. I saw Anderson Co. play in the Loudon preseason tourn. and the killed the ball. I didn't get to see much defense, because the other team didn't hit at all. The pitching for them was not that great, not saying much for kingston performance either, but i think A.C. will do good this year, but this is a tough district, and will have to play their best to win

Loudon is the BEST!!! Anderson County is the next best and they can not beat Loudon when it comes down to crunch time because the fear they have for Everett still lurks in them, and Thompson will now take Everett's job of taking the Mavs to the slaughter house!! hahahaha GOOOO SKINS!

I saw loudon play and they were not that good, and Thompson is definatly no Everett, and never will be. A.C's has some decent sticks, but not that good. If AC is not that good, why was the Loudon coach at the Kingston Loudon game scouting? Must be something for the coach to come watch.