Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

shelbyville is not the best team acually they are gonna lose first round...its gonna be a crazy game with oakland and siegel...buuut columbia will give siegel a run for there money...bout oakland and coffee county i seen chassion shootin yesterday and he wasnt missin look'd pretty healthy to me...

TJ your sig cuts me way way deep, I never thought it would come too this. Highly disapointed.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can cookeville, lebanon, siegel, oakland beat shelbyville? Yea. But will they? NO!!

Shelbyville is on fire and tell me two people that can guard twilley and stewart one on one. ummmmmmmm. na. can't think of anyone in district 7aaa.

By the way tell me one Mr. Basketball finalist that don't talk trash, and I will call you a liar.

Sometimes you just have to admit that you are an underdog. No shame in that.

Cookeville good luck your going to need it.

GO EAGLES!!!!

Can cookeville, lebanon, siegel, oakland beat shelbyville? Yea. But will they? NO!!

Shelbyville is on fire and tell me two people that can guard twilley and stewart one on one. ummmmmmmm. na. can't think of anyone in district 7aaa.

By the way tell me one Mr. Basketball finalist that don't talk trash, and I will call you a liar.

GO EAGLES!!!!

Jaffarious Wade and maybe Allan, but def J-Wade, tell me one person who can stop Chaisson because so far there have been absolutely none.

Edited by OHS_AUTHORITY

GO EAGLES!!!!

Two players cant take a team all the way to the State.

You cant just rely on those two because when they begin to play better teams they will take advantage by getting one of them in foul trouble.

Yeah and who did BA not have Bone and Wright?

They had both of them

Jaffarious Wade and maybe Allan, but def J-Wade, tell me one person who can stop Chaisson because so far there have been absolutely none.

Lets see maybe the boys from siegel, or lavergne, or maybe hunters lane , no wait, lebanon, yea thats it no wait a minute could it be columbia. No they could not stop oakland because they are to weak in that district. LOL.

Hard Hitter, if you don't have faith in your team , then you aren't a loyal fan in my book. You have to believe with all your heart that your team can beat anyone . We all know upsets can happen....and do.

Lets see maybe the boys from siegel, or lavergne, or maybe hunters lane , no wait, lebanon, yea thats it no wait a minute could it be columbia. No they could not stop oakland because they are to weak in that district. LOL.

Big talk from such a small fellow....I was always told the bigger they are the HARDER they fall.

Yea yall really have a tough district....NOT

We lost all of these teams once and we also beat them all at least once, except HL and Columbia, and given another chance to play either I feel sure we could beat them, know we would beat Columbia

Are u stupid Cookeville plays shellbyville i have been talking about the game

Next time use a quote because you had been talking to me about Oakland until that post. :thumb: SRY