Sullivan Central Wind D1AAA Championship Over Science Hill

brock20

Yeah Omar is kinda over-rated...

for falling down and tryin to draw a foul

*everytime* he touches the ball. then acts like

he is hurt to get some much needed fan support..

we ready, again

..and who starts a chant saying " act scores"

when half of you either have already killed someone

or will be in jail sometime soon. get u city boys a G-E-D..

then holler back

homie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hate and don't whine because your almighty Omar didn't win the district for you. oh yeah have fun with Greeneville again.

Couldn't have said it better!!

Um, Omar is a wonderful basketball player, and, well I wouldn't say BEST in the conference because yes I honestly do think Buchanan is the best, but Omar is just an exceptional athlete and I will say that. I will tell you one thing, Science Hill would have NOTHING without Omar. What is Science Hill without Omar?? They would be down with Sullivan South right now. Just like Greeneville with Wiggins. Same thing. Too many one man teams and Omar just couldn't fight the Cougars all by his little self last night.

And for all you little Cougar haters, You can't deny it, The Cougars outplayed the Toppers last night and that's that. Get used to it cause that's how were gonna be THROUGHOUT REGIONALS. :(

Enjoy your little district championship because I guarantee you will not win the regional championship. You will be expected to win as the number 1 seed and you will choke mark my words. PS F*ck Sullivan Central.

I do not need a religious sermon from you Jackass. I support the Knoxville area schools and by the way DB and SH stink too. I am going to enjoy watching Oak Ridge, Maryville, Powell, Knox Halls, or Beardan touch your ###### when the time comes. Oh wait a minute first get out of that rinky dink region first if you can. I don't think you have what it takes to win the Region 1 Tournament. greenheart06

VERY CLASSY :(

We don't need people like you on CoachT or "SULLIVAN CENTRAL" threads, where we have true basketball fans. You better be starting and supporting your Knoxville threads and telling them that they to be getting ready for Sullivan Central. Or you could just keep adding fuel to the fire, either works.

VERY CLASSY :(

We don't need people like you on CoachT or "SULLIVAN CENTRAL" threads, where we have true basketball fans. You better be starting and supporting your Knoxville threads and telling them that they to be getting ready for Sullivan Central. Or you could just keep adding fuel to the fire, either works.

What does Sullivan Central have that would make me shake in my boots. Science Hill has not had crap since George Pitts left the program. Sullivan Central will not win the the State Championship period. You have nothing but rednecks who are stupid and the cannot write there names or tie the shoes. So shut up choir boy.

Omar is a good player..I don't have a thing against the guy or Science Hill...he is the best overall player in the conference hands down. In my opinion right now...this year, there is no way he is a D1 prospect. There is not a D1 prospect in this conference. HE WILL IMPROVE OVER THE SUMMER, and he may be a legit D1 prospect next year...but the people who are talking D1 for Omar based on this years play are crazy. You want to see real D1 prospects play basketball, then you need to watch teams like Oak Hill or Brentwood, or teams from outside this area that were in the Arby's...those legit D1 guys are smooth and they stand out....

Having said all that..I have not seen Wiggins play...I get it from a good source that he is legit D1...smooth as silk is what I hear...

Omar has gotten 6 scholarship offers. OFFERS. That means he can verbally commit RIGHT NOW if he wanted to. these are the schools. UTC, ETSU, MTSU, TENN TECH, APPY ST,and SOUTHERN ILLINOIS. SIU was on national T.V. today just to let you know. Oh yeah Wattad lit it up in the Arbys, great players step up in against good competition. He is the only player around here that can do his thing against competition like the Classic

Yeah Omar is kinda over-rated...

for falling down and tryin to draw a foul

*everytime* he touches the ball. then acts like

he is hurt to get some much needed fan support..

we ready, again

..and who starts a chant saying " act scores"

when half of you either have already killed someone

or will be in jail sometime soon. get u city boys a G-E-D..

then holler back

homie

Central won, SH lost...can't it be left at that? There's no need to expect the SH fans to come on here and say anything if that's what this thread was looking for. SH won by wide margins the first two times these teams met, so I wouldn't say one is better than the other based on one game. There's no need to hate on Omar or the Toppers. Both teams are legit and will do well down the road. BTW, Omar didn't look like he was faking anything...why would he care about getting fan support anyways? He's there to play a game, not get the fans into it. As for the G-E-D comment, SHHS is recognized as one of the top academic schools in East TN, regardless of athletics. During an interview the other day, the interviewer said it was regarded at the collegiate ranks as one of the best schools in the state. That may or may not be true, but don't hate on the academics. I think it would be hard to find 1200 students, or half the school population, at SHHS who are going to be jailed. SH has three national merit scholar finalists this year, which is very, very rare. Yes, "act scores" may have been a dumb chant, but both sides were guilty of those. A kid from another team said he would hear "Central Cougars" in his sleep the crowd chanted it sooo much. Best of luck to both teams next week...it would be another fun game to watch if a rematch took place.

Edited by T SmallzXC

i agree, there is alot of talking going on when they are on top, but when those "county rednecks" win they seem to shut up. But i would love to add that DB is in Sullivan County and Science Hill is in Washington County. But way to go Cougars you all played your hearts out. Congratulations to Hess, Phil, Gabe on being on the All-Tournament team and a Big Congrats to Gabe on getting the Tournament MVP. all the Cougars did GREAT, thank you all for an incredible game and bringing the title back to Central. Good luck in regionals i know you all will go far. :(

All city schools in the United States are in a county you feakin' idiot!

that does seem odd don't it....early on ole WaCitJacit was on here all the time talking about DB..and old GayLo talking about the hill..their mommies must have took their Internet privilidges away from them.

Or it could be the fact that I have a life and don't sit at the computer all freakin' day long talking to rednecks.....