Region 5AAA 2 Clarksville High

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Lady Wildcats they had you down but you came back. These girls showed a lot of heart and determination Great Job Coach Brandon Coach Campbell Coach Holladay and Coach Moore. Great job girls. Lets keep it going!!!

Enjoy the win Mailman, because no one but the MJ coaching staff gave you this game. THE LADY BEARS were winning this game hands down until the coach decided to SLOOOOOOWWWWW the game down for some reason in the 4th WITH 6 MINUTES LEFT and let WC REST, which they needed ;) Even if you slow the game down.....don't stand there with the ball. MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT.....at least the Wildcats can't just stand there and REST!!!!!!!!

We were winning the game, running the Lady Wildcats to death and for some reason our coaches wanted to let them back in the game!!!!! We lost the momentum we had built up.

I don't mind being beat, but to give the game away trying to eat away 6 minutes is totally ridiculous! :thumb: The Lady Bears are in great shape. Let them take it to the Wildcats and win the game with the same style play that was winning it the first 3 quarters.

We run up the score on helpless teams and back off on teams that we need to keep scoring on whenever we get the chance. ;)

Someone, please correct me here. Am I wrong?????

Great job Lady Wildcats they had you down but you came back. These girls showed a lot of heart and determination Great Job Coach Brandon Coach Campbell Coach Holladay and Coach Moore. Great job girls. Lets keep it going!!!

Enjoy the win Mailman, because no one but the MJ coaching staff gave you this game. THE LADY BEARS were winning this game hands down until the coach decided to SLOOOOOOWWWWW the game down for some reason in the 4th WITH 6 MINUTES LEFT and let WC REST, which they needed ;) Even if you slow the game down.....don't stand there with the ball. MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT.....at least the Wildcats can't just stand there and REST!!!!!!!!

We were winning the game, running the Lady Wildcats to death and for some reason our coaches wanted to let them back in the game!!!!! We lost the momentum we had built up.

I don't mind being beat, but to give the game away trying to eat away 6 minutes is totally ridiculous! :thumb: The Lady Bears are in great shape. Let them take it to the Wildcats and win the game with the same style play that was winning it the first 3 quarters.

We run up the score on helpless teams and back off on teams that we need to keep scoring on whenever we get the chance. ;)

Someone, please correct me here. Am I wrong?????

Doesn't your coach have a ring? Yall sure loved him last yr????

2priceless it takes a real winner to disparage the effort of a 15 year old girl. Internet anonimity gives voice to anyone who can type i guess.

You guys have down nothing but slam on the Smyrna girls and we actually have some 15 yr old girls too. Don't you think some of your callous comments have HURT them too? Hurts to get it back sometimes, doesn't it?

Edited by 2priceless

Loving the coach has nothing to do with it! Sometimes coaches lose games and tonight was one of those cases.

Last year's ring???? We are proud.....can you spell Alecia Clark?

Yes, you should be proud of her. But with a talent like hers, she could have played for anyone. If she hadn't have believed in her coach, she would have left.

Though MJ did slow the game down to our advantage that wasnt the only factor in the wonderful WC comeback......The girls made big baskets. These girls showed an awesome amount of heart and determination. UT our girls made more baskets than MJ bottom line....THough i was wondering why Fryer did slow it down but hey that state championship ring he has gives him the benifet of the doubt....and hey 2priceless We beat one of the best teams in the state i wouldnt question the win and Hassel still had 14pts and 10rebs so she still had a good game....But hey dont forget she had 33 agianst yall last time....See everyone at the game

Though MJ did slow the game down to our advantage that wasnt the only factor in the wonderful WC comeback......The girls made big baskets. These girls showed an awesome amount of heart and determination. UT our girls made more baskets than MJ bottom line....THough i was wondering why Fryer did slow it down but hey that state championship ring he has gives him the benifet of the doubt....and hey 2priceless We beat one of the best teams in the state i wouldnt question the win and Hassel still had 14pts and 10rebs so she still had a good game....But hey dont forget she had 33 agianst yall last time....See everyone at the game

Yall? I am from Oakland.

Taylor Oliver 0 0 0 0 10

Kimberly Palmer 0 0 0 0 10

Jessica Pollock 0 0 0 0 7

Emily Pollock 0 0 0 0 6

Devin Thompson 0 0 0 0 10

Jasmine White 0 0 0 0 17

Very balanced scoring tonight, ladies. Everyone did their part to ensure this chance at the region championship and an automatic to sub-state. Keep on DOUBTING these girls, and they will keep on proving you WRONG. :blink:

Edited by 2priceless