What do you think about Chattanooga Central Baseball this year?

wolfeman2425

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes hixon did control most of the game. we central apologize for the rude comment made by the central pounder #40. his remarks were idiodic and he dont relize that we are the underdogs, so if he says something wrong dont take it out on the team. just # 40. thanks

i like how you can dis our team jim in front of everyone. but if anyone is wondering why its because hes best friend doesnt always start so if he cant take it out on coach he tries with everyone else.

peace are you all not on the same team ?

ND beat Central 16-4 today. A grand slam and two other homers for the Irish, who look terrible in practice and scrimmage, but apparently come to play. In three games, they've scored 17, 16 and 5. Not bad for a team I didn't think could hit. Central is Ok. I hope their first baseman is Ok. I think Monday's practice will focus on calling the ball on fly balls. Really bad fundamentals that resulted in a very dangerous collision right in front of the bench.

Edited by Rabble Rouser

ND beat Central 16-4 today. A grand slam and two other homers for the Irish, who look terrible in practice and scrimmage, but apparently come to play. In three games, they've scored 17, 16 and 5. Not bad for a team I didn't think could hit. Central is Ok. I hope their first baseman is Ok. I think Monday's practice will focus on calling the ball on fly balls. Really bad fundamentals that resulted in a very dangerous collision right in front of the bench.

ya that hurt just a little bit my knee is still hurting. Me the (Catcher) and the first baseman were out cold for a few seconds he was hurt pretty bad.

i like how you can dis our team jim in front of everyone. but if anyone is wondering why its because hes best friend doesnt always start so if he cant take it out on coach he tries with everyone else.

dis our team kilgore, look at the things that you have posted. your just making our team look bad by saying the things like the fu. that had no reason to be on here but held together to the team. and about kickin your car. ha i would tell you if i did so dont go blamming me, and i heard of the arrest warrent. if you think it was me then do something about it.