• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beech 4

Harpeth 2

WP: Crocker

LP: Lampley

Fiser for pitched for Harpeth for the first 4 Inn. and threw very well and effective by giving up only 1 hit and 1 unearned run. Wheeler pitched for Beech and kept the ball low and was getting outs then he was relieved by another lefty number 19 i think who threw just like Wheeler then in the 5th he was relieved by Crocker. Harpeth held the lead into the top of the 6th inning (2-1), then scored 3 on a error and 3 walks and a double up the middle. Very good ball game and both teams played hard, but i think the cold weather effected the hitting.

Beech 4

Harpeth 2

WP: Crocker

LP: Lampley

Fiser for pitched for Harpeth for the first 4 Inn. and threw very well and effective by giving up only 1 hit and 1 unearned run. Wheeler pitched for Beech and kept the ball low and was getting outs then he was relieved by another lefty number 19 i think who threw just like Wheeler then in the 5th he was relieved by Crocker. Harpeth held the lead into the top of the 6th inning (2-1), then scored 3 on a error and 3 walks and a double up the middle. Very good ball game and both teams played hard, but i think the cold weather effected the hitting.

What a fun game to watch. Aggressive, well coached teams, many situations. Believe both of these teams will be contenders... Got my monies worth