Best AAA team?

usckk

Guest Cutters Crazies

But no one likes Science Hill, they are a bunch of spoiled little punks whose parents don't even love them.

seemed like pretty cool guys when I talked to them. and Science Hill > DB easily

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TN High is just as good as SH. SH won a couple of 3 setters that coulud of gone TN high's way. If TN High makes state, watch out. Their team is built for the playoffs because they are not as deep. Their number 1 is an exchange student from Venezuala. He's definently top 5 in the state for sure.

Guest Cutters Crazies

it was more of knowing people try to use this spread disinformation. thats all

I dont feel threatened by TN High with Rockett at #3....our #4 beat him 6-4 6-2 at Rotary this past weekend. They didnt do too well as a team either. The Venezuelan didnt even play #1....Leonardo Andrade played #2 and lost to will magee first round.

Yeah, Rockettt broke his wrist a couple of months ago and is not the same as last year.

Rockett is left handed and broke his right wrist...I doubt he's gotten much worse but it has probably hindered his progress

it was more of knowing people try to use this spread disinformation. thats all

I dont feel threatened by TN High with Rockett at #3....our #4 beat him 6-4 6-2 at Rotary this past weekend. They didnt do too well as a team either. The Venezuelan didnt even play #1....Leonardo Andrade played #2 and lost to will magee first round.

TN High is also very weak at the number 1 spot...Drew Kiser didn't impress me at all when I watched him play Guerra.