Best AAA team?

usckk

I want to make it clear to you, that Im not talking trash. Just having a good time. Ive been reading this all season long and never responded. It does look kinda bad that I come on here after that win. Look forward to keeping up with everyone the rest off the way. I do think one of the reasons we won today was we surprised you all. If we play again, you all will be ready to play and the outcome could be alot different. But being a Bearden guy I will never say that you will beat us.

Thanks again for a great time. Why did your coach step down a couple of weeks ago??

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to make it clear to you, that Im not talking trash. Just having a good time. Ive been reading this all season long and never responded. It does look kinda bad that I come on here after that win. Look forward to keeping up with everyone the rest off the way. I do think one of the reasons we won today was we surprised you all. If we play again, you all will be ready to play and the outcome could be alot different. But being a Bearden guy I will never say that you will beat us.

Thanks again for a great time. Why did your coach step down a couple of weeks ago??

the coaching issue was something he wanted to keep personal...we try not to talk about it a lot

good luck to you in state...science hill is a tough team, after today my four teams competing for the AAA state title are Bearden, Science Hill, Siegel, and Brentwood

Looking at TODAY. Hunter beats Kyle. Taylor beats #2. Ill give u three, but our guy could win. I think our 4 beats your 4. You will win 5. 3-2 us going to doubs and it would be hard for u to sweep that. That is today and it could be totally differnt down the road

I dont think Hunter and Taylor will lose at 1 doubles. Our 2 doubles beat yours. What is your doubles line up at 1 and 2 full strength.

Lost to webb 4-3. Webb is loaded, they were missing there 1,3,5 players and still beat us. In a normal format we would have won today because we won all 3 doubs

the coaching issue was something he wanted to keep personal...we try not to talk about it a lot

good luck to you in state...science hill is a tough team, after today my four teams competing for the AAA state title are Bearden, Science Hill, Siegel, and Brentwood

Thats all I wanted, to be considered a title contender. I think we earned that today

Looking at TODAY. Hunter beats Kyle. Taylor beats #2. Ill give u three, but our guy could win. I think our 4 beats your 4. You will win 5. 3-2 us going to doubs and it would be hard for u to sweep that. That is today and it could be totally differnt down the road

I dont think Hunter and Taylor will lose at 1 doubles. Our 2 doubles beat yours. What is your doubles line up at 1 and 2 full strength.

Lost to webb 4-3. Webb is loaded, they were missing there 1,3,5 players and still beat us. In a normal format we would have won today because we won all 3 doubs

Thats all I wanted, to be considered a title contender. I think we earned that today

today i agree with you we didn't come out to play and we got run over this morning...against trinity we got our heads out of our butts and played some but i think both teams will come out ready to play come state tournament time.

1 doubles at full strength is kyle and our number 4 player...2 doubles would be the team that played 1 doubles today. Siegel's 1 and 2 doubles are both very solid at full strength...today kyle played with our 5 who just got back from an injury (which is why he didn't have much of a service weapon)

Guest Cutters Crazies

It depends on where they put Chris Smith....Sometimes if they really wanna win they sandbag and put him at #3. He should be playing #1 as he beat David Parks and nobody else on their team could beat him.

Chris Smith

Alexander Greer

Jay Wilkinson

Timmy Cooper

Drew Kerr

Thats their lineup as it should be....so it really depends on who plays who but you guys have a shot.

And our doubles lineup is Wishing/ Hayes at 1 and Edwards/Hale at 2. The guy playing with Wishing at #2 vs. you guys is coming off wrist surgery in Feb. and that was one of the first doubles matches he has played since being back. So our doubles lineup would be completely different. Also, Science Hill and Siegel couldnt be in the finals...they meet in the semi's :lol: Our substate winner plays the winner of region 1/2 winner in semi's so thats either you guys, Science Hill, or TN High I assume.

Sorry Siegal/Kyle Wishing fans, but the team to beat in AAA is Bearden. Bearden is by far better than Siegal as they showed this weekend by beating them 4-0. Hunter beat Kyle Wishing 3 and 2. The same Kyle Wishing which everyone on this message board praises and says that he is by far the best player in the state. So sorry all you Siegal fans, but Bearden is going to have no trouble getting to the State Championship and facing Science Hill in the Championship will be their first test, which I think they will pass. Bearden will be the AAA State Champion.

And may I add that Chris Smith beat Taylor Crist not David Parks. Parks played Alexander Greer and beat him 4,3. Has anyone taken notice of the fact that Webb has pretty much been underrated the entire season and is almost always missing some people? (Science Hill missing Tadd Hatcher and Reid Walling) (Bearden missing Taylor Crist, Tadd Hatcher, and Greer Macabee) Yet their record stands at 10-0 with a huge match against Baylor coming up Tuesday.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Sorry Siegal/Kyle Wishing fans, but the team to beat in AAA is Bearden. Bearden is by far better than Siegal as they showed this weekend by beating them 4-0. Hunter beat Kyle Wishing 3 and 2. The same Kyle Wishing which everyone on this message board praises and says that he is by far the best player in the state. So sorry all you Siegal fans, but Bearden is going to have no trouble getting to the State Championship and facing Science Hill in the Championship will be their first test, which I think they will pass. Bearden will be the AAA State Champion.

#1...shows what you know since the score was 4-2 with Siegel leading in the one match that was still going.

#2...Siegel's #4 player wasn't playing so that hurt in doubles.

#3...They play Science Hill in sub-state and if they get past them they get Siegel then if they get past them its Brentwood....East TN has the hardest road to state BY FAR.

Having a weak #5 is going to hurt Bearden come post-season play.

Edited by Cutters Crazies

Bearden has to get to state first. If they do, then we'll talk.

Kyle did not play a good match yesterday. Ask anybody who knows kyle and has seen him play. Siegel was missing a player against Bearden...which completely changes the match. You can talk all you want about how Bearden is the better team, but once state tournament comes around, the better team will advance and we have yet to see who that is. :thumb:

Siegel, Brentwood

(Next Level down)

DB, Science Hill, Houston

We will give you #2 spot but if you guys all move up one position thats not good seeing as how you went 3 sets with a #5 from Houston and you haven't played at all since then.

#1 = Siegel

#2 = DB

#3 = Siegel

#4 = Siegel

#5 = Siegel (assuming this kid is below you whoever he is)

This is what Im talking about. Not even mentioned...it makes me laugh when I see this and makes the writer off this look pretty dumb.