Culleoka vs. Perry Co.

culleokarep

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i proved my point about how rediculous it was to pick perry co. over culleoka....cj holt was on fire tonight...as was the whole starting lineup....they just werent gonna be stopped tonight...alot of history was made tonight...donnavon got 1000 points and culleoka made it past the first round of the region...something they have NEVER done before...lets keep this momentum going guys :lol:

i think i proved my point about how rediculous it was to pick perry co. over culleoka....cj holt was on fire tonight...as was the whole starting lineup....they just werent gonna be stopped tonight...alot of history was made tonight...donnavon got 1000 points and culleoka made it past the first round of the region...something they have NEVER done before...lets keep this momentum going guys :lol:

Rep what is the book on wayne co.? I have seen santa fe....

Culleokarep it was a good win for Cully, but as I was watching the game sometimes the defense had lapses and let Perry Co. score at will, just making an observation.....But what do u thik??

Rep what is the book on wayne co.? I have seen santa fe....

actually there a very good team...they do all the fundamental things great...they dont make a lot of mistakes...they have a pretty good post presence and they shoot pretty well.....not very athletic but make up for it in hustle....if we play them it will be a very tough matchup

Culleokarep it was a good win for Cully, but as I was watching the game sometimes the defense had lapses and let Perry Co. score at will, just making an observation.....But what do u thik??

i wouldnt say score at will...the only time perry co. really did anything offensively is when they came out of halftime and started hitting threes....thats what they do is shoot well i just think they made the shots when they were there....i thought a couple of the fouls called down low were clean blocks....i honestly believe had the game been closer you wouldnt have seen those threes fall like that....i think the starters backed off a little bit not to get any fouls...ill give PC credit though they do have some shooters and were pretty athletic

i wouldnt say score at will...the only time perry co. really did anything offensively is when they came out of halftime and started hitting threes....thats what they do is shoot well i just think they made the shots when they were there....i thought a couple of the fouls called down low were clean blocks....i honestly believe had the game been closer you wouldnt have seen those threes fall like that....i think the starters backed off a little bit not to get any fouls...ill give PC credit though they do have some shooters and were pretty athletic

Yeah I agree perry co made a huge run out of halftime, but cully answered right back on a huge run....