Battle of the sexes

backoff

I'd say the girls win. I've been a catcher my whole life and caught some pretty good pitchers but I'd rather catch a guy throwin 95 than my girlfriend who throws in the 60's. Alot of guys say well girls don't hit any homeruns but after catching my girlfriend a couple times I don't see how they even make contact.

We did this at UTM this fall and the baseball team handed it to the softball team. The bat speed of the boys made up for the inexperience they had at fastpitch softball. Also we had one heck of pitcher for us, it got so bad that the Graduate Asst. for the softball team came in and pitched, she was throwing gas. I say the boys team wins this one.

Softball dad, it is normal softball rules with the boys having to pitch just like the girls, so everything is in the girls favor when it comes to rules. However the boys make up for it with more power and speed. It is a fun time for everyone.