Will Farragut be any good this year?

Liverpool

i do know beraden's players and their junior class is this (starters)

Ceasr Ruiz he is a physical player

Ryan Raadcliffe not that physical

Bryan Walker the goalkeeper is physical (a little too physical w/ Rhodes last year ha)

Nathan Zivi a little guy but just is hard to get down

Brandon Wyrick is physical

so they are not a very physical team this year but they finally have a finisher in a sophmore and a healthy Rico

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden has always been a more physical team than Farragut, but it should still be a good match-up this year. And I am kinda worried how Beardens D will be without Preston. He and I may have always gotten into it, but I always had respect for him; playing the same position and everything. I think one of the west knox teams will bring the title back to east tn soon; this year Bearden, next year Farragut.

Him hitting Rhodes was just funny...and it doesnt take much to put Rhodes down.

Edited by FockinMental16

We played Sullivan South the other night and they were big, Fast and physical. You should expect to see them in the regionals if not the regional winner. IF you saw the game you would realize Farragut has been taught this year to back down from nobody.

As far as the teams named that are physical we had problems with last year, they were GOOD teams, physical yep, but good. FockinMental, you should come see us play, we get better everytime and you played on Farragut and you know coach doesn't care who wins scrimmages and he never really had russell and backstrom in all the time in those games and he played everybody , but in a real game when he did, we scored on a good Sullivan South 2 times and should have had more, but they are really fast.

I believe coach , we will be very good by mid season, Come see us....

Bearden has always been a more physical team than Farragut, but it should still be a good match-up this year. And I am kinda worried how Beardens D will be without Preston. He and I may have always gotten into it, but I always had respect for him; playing the same position and everything. I think one of the west knox teams will bring the title back to east tn soon; this year Bearden, next year Farragut.

Him hitting Rhodes was just funny...and it doesnt take much to put Rhodes down.

Are you coaching somewhere, or just an alumnus? Reading Lion101's post, it looks like you are with a team.

We played Sullivan South the other night and they were big, Fast and physical. You should expect to see them in the regionals if not the regional winner. IF you saw the game you would realize Farragut has been taught this year to back down from nobody.

As far as the teams named that are physical we had problems with last year, they were GOOD teams, physical yep, but good. FockinMental, you should come see us play, we get better everytime and you played on Farragut and you know coach doesn't care who wins scrimmages and he never really had russell and backstrom in all the time in those games and he played everybody , but in a real game when he did, we scored on a good Sullivan South 2 times and should have had more, but they are really fast.

I believe coach , we will be very good by mid season, Come see us....

The physical aspects of the game have never been a problem between Farragut and Bearden. In fact, the remainder of the district has gotten stronger over the past few years and there are several teams that can win on any given day. As teams jell throughout the year, character, skill and dedication is usually what seperates the teams in the 1-0 or 2-1 matches.

Many of the players from all the top Knox teams, Farragut, Bearden, Maryville, West, Sevier and other district teams, CAK, Catholic, Oak Ridge and many many more have played together on Club teams for years and know each others styles and strengths which leads to skilled physical matches.

Farragut seeks out the best competition in and out of state in order to challenge and strengthen their squad throughout the season and this year is no different. I agree with Lion 101. Midseason and especiall Tourny time are the real gut checks and that is when Farragut will know where they stand. :lol:

haha...i love you guys. I am not a bearden fan by any means...anyone who has played with me even at practice at Farragut over the years knows my hatred for Bearden...Most of my posts are me just being a "smart alec". If Lion101 is who i think it is then they know that i 1. like to stir up emotions. and 2. am a very straight forward and honest person. There is nothing that would please me more than to see Farragut this year at state. It being in Murfreesboro, I would be able to come and hang out with the guys(FIFA tourney perhaps) and watch every game...so please represent us well.

another thing, if you read other posts that i have put up on other areas of this site, i have put forward arguements for Farragut as well, particularly Backstrom and Russell being top juniors in the state. I have also said that the Bearden Farragut game is going to be just as entertaining as the past 7 years...nothing will be a blowout, everything will come down to 1-2 goal differentials. Believe me when i say this.....GO FARRAGUT!!!!

If lawson is listening, you should be happy to know that Craig Cook cant play and there wont be any need for the trash talk.

Guest Number8

WOW I THOUGH I JUST POSTED PRETTY MUCH THIS EXACT SAME QUESTION A FEW DAYS AGO WHY ARE YOU ASKING IT A AGIN, LIVERPOOL..............FREAK'IN IDOT......................

Why don't u turn ur caps off, are u trying to get more attention or r u trying to be special B)

• 2 weeks later...