Region Tournament @ Temple

Football Fan1

Hey Patriot, are you saying the pressure is all on Grace to deliver "The Racking." Do you think CSAS can Rack Grace? Didn't you guys just barely lose to them earlier this season?

I think its quite obvious that Grace has all the pressure in the world on this game todo the "racking" with 6 or so seniors the city has picked them to be kings of the town. And for them to get put out by A&S who has 5-6 sophmores who get major minutes, i think would be devastating. I think if A&S gets up early, then the pressure on those seniors could start them "crack...crack...Cracking..."

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey RawRock who do you think you are? If you don't like it don't read it. Rackem Chief! Rack RawRock! Rackball= Well let's see. You take the "ball" to the "rack." If you have never heard of taking the ball to the rack you must be a girls soccer player or something.

SP will probably get Racked by Temple. I never said they would win. As a matter of fact, I said they would lose, but guess what there will still be people racking each other until the state finals. I am an avid fan. I go and watch as many teams as I can play, so I will be here. :thumb:

Hey Humpty Dumpty. We don't need any of your lip from Bledsoe. I have not been keeping up with it, but I bet Bledsoe has been "racked" right out of the tournament.

well what do you know about any thing you been getting racked i think you just feel threatened by bledsoe's comment bud :thumb:

Who is "Humpty Dumpty"? Does he play Rackball for someone?

You know what is funny? There are about 5 or 6 guys total that talk about Rackball. We have even made a thread that said "Rackball Haters Stay Out Please." What happens? People come in and get made because we are talking about it. I made this thread so I am sorry if you don't like it.

There is no difference between getting "Beat" "Taken To The Woodshed" and "Racked"

Edited by Football Fan1

Moose, I have to take up for him. I LOVE Rackball too! It is great. It shouldn't be any big deal. We like to call it "Rackball" and we like to say you got "Racked" instead of you got killed, beat, or taken to the woodshed.

We have been talking about the region tournament. I made it too talk about it. We just have some haters who get mad when we mention things about the Rackball game.

Edited by Football Fan1

Im not running my mouth, you and grace golden eagles, and bledsoe the boys are. Why do you all think we have like five screen names a piece? I have one name and it is "YOU GOT RACKED". Thats all I post under. Other people from South Pittsburg say Rackball too. Who are you Moose? Does your team get "racked" often? Humpty Dumpty is probably some junior high band coach from Bledsoe. I doubt he plays "rackball".

who am i well for one if you would look where it say's im from that might give you a clue and no my team does'nt get racked all the time we do the rackin,the stompin,the beating,etc......or whatever the heck you want to call it but by the way im from spencer, tn. the van buren county Eagles bud :thumb:

Edited by Moose3898